PDA

View Full Version : Post here when you get your opening day tickets / season tickets in the mail

redsgabp
02-22-2007, 04:32 PM
I have been waiting for my season tickets to arrive in the mail.

Has anyone got any tickets from the reds? either opening day or season tickets?

I would think that they should be here really soon.

redsfan30
02-22-2007, 04:33 PM
I'll be ordering my Opening Day tickets through Riverfront tomorrow.

redsgabp
02-22-2007, 04:46 PM
I'll be ordering my Opening Day tickets through Riverfront tomorrow.

are you talking about riverfront choice tickets?

they are pretty pricey if that is who you are talking about.

a power pack would be cheaper to buy than buying from riverfront choice tickets.

Ltlabner
02-22-2007, 04:54 PM
My father mailed in our opening day ticket request not this past Monday, but the Monday before that IIRC. We don't have tickets back as yet.

redsgabp
02-22-2007, 05:01 PM
My father mailed in our opening day ticket request not this past Monday, but the Monday before that IIRC. We don't have tickets back as yet.

i mailed in my request for my 2 extra opening day tickets on Saturday feb. 10th.

that would be 2 days before your father mailed his.
I got the request on that saturday and I went to the post office and mailed it back the same day.

i think i was offered "field box" seats.

i'm still waiting on the extra opening day tickets too.
but i'm getting kindive impatient waiting for my season tickets.

but with hope, i'm sure they will get here soon and safe.

reds1869
02-22-2007, 05:22 PM
I didn't purchase Opening Day extras. My season tickets have yet to arrive, but we've still got a lot of time.

BuckWoody
02-22-2007, 05:26 PM
We haven't gotten any tickets in the mail yet but my check for our two extra OD tickets cleared today. We were offered field boxes this year as well, that is a first. Our extras for OD are usually way up top.

redsgabp
02-23-2007, 04:57 PM
We haven't gotten any tickets in the mail yet but my check for our two extra OD tickets cleared today. We were offered field boxes this year as well, that is a first. Our extras for OD are usually way up top.

i checked my credit card online and it appears that i have been charged for my 2 extra opening day tickets as well.

my 2 extra should be field box, because the amount charged by the reds was the amount for the 2 extra field box seats.

i like you was superised that they were offering field box instead of the way up seats.

but hey even at gabp, the way up seats are still good!

Chip R
02-23-2007, 04:57 PM
I got mine yesterday.

redsgabp
02-23-2007, 05:00 PM
I got mine yesterday.

season or extra opening day?

did season come via ups? fed ex?

redsgabp
02-23-2007, 06:20 PM
anybody else get anything yet besides Chip R?

and Chip, which was it that you got?