PDA

View Full Version : Freel Hurt Already

reds44
03-04-2007, 12:49 PM
BRADENTON, Fla. -- Here we are -- well, if "we" doesn't include Ryan Freel.

Freel stayed back in Sarasota today, he hurt his left wrist when he fell down chasing a fly ball yesterday. Internet favorite Bubba Crosby gets the start, leading off and playing right. Josh Hamilton moves from right to center.

Word is Dustin Hermanson pitched well today in live batting practice and had one pitch coaches called "unhittable." My question is, if it's unhittable, why throw anything else? Bet he wishes he'd found this magic pitch earlier in his career. No word if it's a mysterious gyroball, the Bugs Bunny curveball or just flubber. We'll see soon enough, I guess.

Stay tuned...

(and, well, if you're already tuned to WLW, make sure you listen, 'cause Marty interviewed me for the pregame show and he drops the new nickname) If anyone has the ability to record it and make it an MP3, I'd love to hear it myself and it'd be much appreciated.

No CC sighting yet. But I can dream, can't I?
:bang:

Matt700wlw
03-04-2007, 12:53 PM
yay.

redsfan30
03-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Probably no big deal.

WMR
03-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Well at least this opens up some opportunity for Crosby to get some much needed ABs.

KronoRed
03-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Trade him.

Degenerate39
03-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Well at least this opens up some opportunity for Crosby to get some much needed ABs.

I'd rather Deno get those Abs but that's just me

WMR
03-04-2007, 02:22 PM
I'd rather Deno get those Abs but that's just me

I was being facetious; that was my point. :beerme: