PDA

View Full Version : Reds-Indians II

coachw513
03-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Headed to Winter Haven tommorrow...Blood feud as my assistant coach is a huge Indians fan...loser buys :beerme:

Per C.Trent in today's Post:

Right-hander Paul Wilson will start Saturday against the Indians in Winter Haven. Kirk Saarloos, Phil Dumatrait and Jon Coutlangus are scheduled to pitch.

1. I'd like a scouting report on Dumatrait and Coutlangus...I have read how Coutlangus' stuff has been outstanding this spring...how do they project in future Reds pitching plans??

2. Anyone going to the game??

jmac
03-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Along the lines of this thread ...I have live in south central ky and have the fsn ohio(reds) channel free.
The other day I ordered the FSN package just to get the spring training games the other teams broadcast.
Today's game and tomorrow's were listed yet I got it "not available in my area".
So will tomorrow's game be blacked out also?
It would be nice if they could tell you these things or stations would be blacked out before you order the package. The indians-pirates game is also blacked out.
Oh well....last night I did get to watch AK get a double and rbi for nats.

corkedbat
03-09-2007, 10:09 PM
Salmon, Coffey, Majewski (not that young), Burton, Medlock from the right. Bray, Coutlangus, Shackleford (him either), Dumatrait and maybe Pelland from the left...we could have the makings of a decent young pen by next year.

toledodan
03-09-2007, 10:22 PM
Along the lines of this thread ...I have live in south central ky and have the fsn ohio(reds) channel free.
The other day I ordered the FSN package just to get the spring training games the other teams broadcast.
Today's game and tomorrow's were listed yet I got it "not available in my area".
So will tomorrow's game be blacked out also?
It would be nice if they could tell you these things or stations would be blacked out before you order the package. The indians-pirates game is also blacked out.
Oh well....last night I did get to watch AK get a double and rbi for nats.

if you have directv and the cable company in your area has STO it will be blacked out on directv. i have the same problem in toledo. buckey cable offers STO so directv blacks it out.

KoryMac5
03-09-2007, 11:09 PM
Well folks will this be the end of the line for Wilson if he gets hammered?

redlegs7089
03-09-2007, 11:23 PM
game is on STO i hear which im pumped about, i will get to see them for the first time this year

jmac
03-09-2007, 11:32 PM
if you have directv and the cable company in your area has STO it will be blacked out on directv. i have the same problem in toledo. buckey cable offers STO so directv blacks it out.

thanks..

geniusMoment
03-09-2007, 11:39 PM
My girlfriend will be happy, she said there hasn't been enough Coutlangus this spring.