PDA

View Full Version : Pics of the 2007 Reds

robmadden1
03-29-2007, 01:58 PM
http://thep03.sytes.net/reds_gallery/?spgmGal=2007/2007%20Reds

Feel free to use the pics as avatars and please don't hotlink the pics if you do so.

smith288
03-29-2007, 04:00 PM
They made them look pretty goofy with the lighting. Only one that looks somewhat decent is Broson's

berryluther
03-29-2007, 04:20 PM
Brandon Phillips need to wear hie hat straight and stop acting like a thug.

robmadden1
03-29-2007, 04:34 PM
I got a new person working with me on my site to get the pics. So HQ Pics will be comming soom keep checking back for them and i will have HQ game pics from every game from now on. If you guys would like to make me the offical Cincinnati Reds game pics poster I will be gald to to do it since i have have been doing it allready.

bounty37h
03-29-2007, 04:36 PM
As long as Brandon keeps playing well, and is as great for the team as he was last year, I dont care how he wears his hat.

TOBTTReds
03-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Brandon Phillips need to wear his hat straight and stop acting like a thug.

Yeah, because BP acts like a thug. The same one that smiles and jokes around more than anyone else on the team. The guy smiles after every play he makes. How does he "act like a thug" other than his hat???

This argument is old and dumb.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52264&highlight=hat+thug+belliard

reds44
03-29-2007, 05:36 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Brandon Phillips? A thug? That may be the funniest thing I have ever heard. Ryan Freel is more of a thug then Brandon Phillips.

Just because he is black, likes rap, wears baggy clothes, and wears his hat sideways does not make him a thug. Far from it. I do alot of those things (besides being black), am I a thug?

Dracodave
03-29-2007, 07:47 PM

How fast we forget Timmy Hummel....

TOBTTReds
03-29-2007, 08:10 PM
How fast we forget Timmy Hummel....

Not so fast my friend!

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1186536&postcount=6

pahster
03-29-2007, 10:09 PM

"Get off my lawn! ...damn kids... Where's my prune juice?!"

TeamBoone
03-30-2007, 12:28 AM
Brandon acts like a thug? Where the heck did that come from. He comes from what appears to be a very nice family and all three children appear to very normal, other than the fact that each is a star athlete in their respective sports.

His Mom did a good job, especially since many real thugs come from highly respected and uppity families.

cacollinsmba
03-30-2007, 10:14 AM
I don't think Phillips looks like a thug with his hat all crooked. He looks more like Pokey Reese, which might actually be worse than being a thug.

creek14
03-30-2007, 10:20 AM
They look like the cast of Prison Break.

Red Daddy
03-30-2007, 11:12 AM
Some of those faces are rough looking!!!!

Triples
03-30-2007, 12:10 PM

Showing a bit of prejudice I think...gotta be careful to not paint with too wide a brush, judge a book by its cover, etc.:eek: :eek: :eek: I hated it when kids started wearing their hats backwards but I've gotten used to it just in time for the fad to wear off (I can still hear my self harping at my boys..."turn that da*** hat around, the bill is in front for a reason). :bang: I don't much care for tilting the bill sideways either but its just a style and it too will probably go away too. This is why I never throw out old suites and ties....they always seem to come back into vogue eventually.:D :D :D. And besides, BPs demeanor is such that all that stuff just doesn't bother me with him.

smith288
03-30-2007, 12:21 PM
I wouldnt say Brandon acts like a thug. But the crooked hat, baggy pants with bling and hip hop music is definately an image that could perceive a person to be a thug.

But I dont think Brandon looks like a thug in that pic. He looks like a black guy with a hat on sorta crooked. My brother did that when he pitched to annoy the batters (it was his only pitch). lol

justincredible
03-30-2007, 12:37 PM
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5264/ednapoleonuq0.jpg

It sure was nice of them to let Conine's nephew put on a uniform and get his picture taken.

Degenerate39
03-30-2007, 01:54 PM
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5264/ednapoleonuq0.jpg

It sure was nice of them to let Conine's nephew put on a uniform and get his picture taken.

LMAO If I could give rep I'd definetly give it to you for this post.

scounts22
03-30-2007, 02:13 PM
I don't know what it is about these pictures, but they make all the players look like serial killers. :yikes:

BRM
03-30-2007, 02:16 PM

:laugh: :laugh:

sonny
03-30-2007, 02:34 PM
I wouldnt say Brandon acts like a thug. But the crooked hat, baggy pants with bling and hip hop music is definately an image that could perceive a person to be a thug.

But I dont think Brandon looks like a thug in that pic. He looks like a black guy with a hat on sorta crooked. My brother did that when he pitched to annoy the batters (it was his only pitch). lol

I'm not laughing. I had two pitches my friend. and i could bean anybody with both of them. I wore my hat crooked because:
1. I wanted to throw people off
2. My head is kind of crooked

In any event, BP is well-liked and is involved in his dad's indoor baseball camp to teach youths of today the fundamentals of baseball. Doesn't sound too thuggish to me.