PDA

View Full Version : Harang on Jim Rome ESPN **TODAY**

Grounds_Crew
03-29-2007, 04:31 PM
Just turned in on and Rome said Harang will be on the show...tune in!

Grounds_Crew
03-29-2007, 04:38 PM
OK, it's on...tune in NOW!

reds44
03-29-2007, 04:43 PM
[HEAVY SARCASM]Harang is such an outspoken cocky guy. I wish he would shut up sometimes.[/HEAVY SARCASM]

Grounds_Crew
03-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Rome opened up by asking Harang about not getting any votes for the Cy Young. Harang answered well by saying that he's a quiet guy and goes about his business.

Rome seemes to be lobbying for him.

Harang is such a humble guy and isn't making any excuses for himself. He's speaking of opening day and the tradition.

Rome says, "Opening Day in the Nati is big...really big"

Harang is speaking of Belisle and Livingston being a possible part of the rotation.

Harang is speaking about how he doesn't really care about money, he's just happy to be a part of the Reds organization and is grateful for the opportunity.

Uh oh...Rome brings up Junior. Will he consistently be a part of the lineup? Harang says, "he can roll out of bed swinging the bat". He's not too worried about Junior. Harang believes he can still be a big part of the team and the league.

Dang...I didnt know Harang went to H.S. with Ricky Williams of the NFL...even played baseball with him.

Harang says he's excited and ready for Monday and hoping for 7-8 innings!!!

Unassisted
03-29-2007, 06:09 PM
Sounds like Romey did enough talking for both of them. I'm not surprised.

A little Jungle Karma never hurts.

redsgabp
03-29-2007, 07:01 PM
does this show repeat late at night?

i have espn, espn2, and espn news.

i'm going to go see what i can find out.

if it will be on again i'll post back!

kheidg-
03-30-2007, 10:19 AM
wish I'd caught that segment. I've heard Rome say several times on his show how he was amazed that someone with Harangs numbers couldn't even garner one vote for Cy Young.

coachw513
03-30-2007, 10:46 AM
By my recollection, hasn't Rome always given pretty good love to the Reds over the years???...especially relative to our success rate???