PDA

View Full Version : Going down to try to pick up a couple of tickets

redsmetz
04-01-2007, 09:02 PM
So who all is going down to try to pick up a couple of tickets for Opening Day?
My oldest daughter and I are going to try and see if we can find some that are affordable, we'll see it.

I did call the mayor's office this week and suggested they broadcast the game on Fountain Square. How cool would that be?

What's the secret Redszone handshake?

rotnoid
04-01-2007, 09:13 PM
I was considering it too, but I don't think my 1 and 3 year old sons could handle the hustle and bustle of opening day. We're going to kick around the house instead. It'll be the first Opening Day I've spent with both of them, so we're hoping to start a tradition that can evolve into actually attending the game once their a little older.

By the way... Anybody know if the game is on over the air TV or just FSN?

justincredible
04-01-2007, 09:43 PM
By the way... Anybody know if the game is on over the air TV or just FSN?

It's on one of the ESPN's, ESPN2 I think.

I won't be heading down but I plan on taking a late lunch at work and heading to an establishment with some tv's to grab a bite and catch a few innings.

bengalsown
04-01-2007, 11:09 PM
I was just offered 2 free front row, right near the Reds dugout seats for tomorrows game. I feel sick, because I had to turn them down due to work...

rotnoid
04-01-2007, 11:15 PM
I was just offered 2 free front row, right near the Reds dugout seats for tomorrows game. I feel sick, because I had to turn them down due to work...

cough, cough...

bengalsown
04-01-2007, 11:18 PM
cough, cough...

thought about it, but I'm only a contractor hoping to get hired and get some benefits...

SirFelixCat
04-02-2007, 03:21 AM

Are you kidding me? Priorities man!:evil:

Plus, really, wouldn't your boss understand? I mean, come on. I shocked that Opening Day isn't a city-wide holiday in Cincy.

redsfan1966
04-02-2007, 06:33 AM
I will be heading down solo--in about 15 minutes in fact--and looking for a ticket as well---affordable?? I kind of doubt it--be happy if you can find one for face value....the best place to try to find tix is the area around the Scripps Howard building downtown....beware of the pro scalpers...secret handshake??? mmmm....how about forearm bumps??? just joking..