PDA

View Full Version : MLB.TV rebate for Time Warner customers

Reds Fanatic
04-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Due to the whole Extra Innings mess Time Warner is offering a 44.98 rebate off the cost of MLB.TV for this year for people that purchased Extra Innings from Time Warner last year. I know several of the other carriers are also offering rebates but don't have links for those. Basically to get the Time Warner rebate you have to fill out the attached form print it and then send it along with your receipt for MLB.TV to Time Warner.

http://www.timewarnercable.com/Corporate/Products/DigitalCable/MLBTV/MLBTV_form.html

RFS62
04-03-2007, 04:19 PM
I got a notice from Comcast today that they would credit my cable bill $89.95 with proof that I bought MLB.TV.

Reds Fanatic
04-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Cablevision is also offering a $15 a month rebate and Cox is also offering a rebate. So basically all the major cable companies are offering some rebate on MLB.TV. That really makes me wonder if they are not expecting to reach a deal for Extra Innings. If they were days away from a deal on Extra Innings why would everybody be offering rebates now.

HumnHilghtFreel
04-03-2007, 05:28 PM
I didn't save my receipt for mlb.tv... is there any way to get a second copy of it from the mlb site?

Sea Ray
04-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Looks like TWC is the cheapskate in all this. Seems like the other cable companies are giving a full $90 rebate.