PDA

View Full Version : Carl Crawford just had a real bad game

HumnHilghtFreel
04-12-2007, 10:46 PM
I was watching the 9th inning of the D-rays-Twins game and wow, Carl Crawford completely cost his team.

Runner on first and no outs, he hit a liner to the gap. He didn't slow down through second base and didn't even look where the other baserunner was, who was held at third. Crawford got to third, the runner, Zobrist looked shocked to see him there and then took off for home and got into a rundown. Now, at this point Crawford was already on third, but while the rundown was going on, for some reason he started going BACK to second. Zobrist was tagged out, they threw to second and doubled off Crawford. Killed the inning.

Twins first batter in the bottom of the ninth hits a shot to LF, Crawford goes back and just misses taking the HR away. Game over.

Now that makes EE's baserunning look great:)

flyer85
04-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Wonder if he got benched for not running back to second. :D

HumnHilghtFreel
04-13-2007, 09:45 PM
Maybe he's out to redeem himself? He just hit an inside the park homerun. That boy can run like no other

NorrisHopper30
04-13-2007, 11:05 PM
Just saw this, he leads the league over the last 5 years in stolen bases, I thought it would be Castillo or Pierre..

Gainesville Red
04-14-2007, 01:24 AM
That boy can run like no other

He's all man. FSN Florida shows the Rays most nights and I've always been impressed with him. An exciting, very talented young player.