PDA

View Full Version : Wondering About Ways to get their

NatiRedGals
04-21-2007, 01:58 PM
Im 17 but i dont have my drivers card yet! So i was wondering is their a way to get down and back? Im sure when you all were young their were ways lol Id be willing to pay alittle but ya know what i mean heh dont want to use everything on a ride! But i was supposed to go to this game and a long story short i cant go because no ride so is their a bus like for the bengals games? I know theirs a cab but that costs wow :laugh: Thanks for the info:beerme: I live by winton woods park in ohio so im not that far away im 1 min away from the highway lol

TeamBoone
04-21-2007, 02:58 PM
Check out the bus schedule... www.sorta.com

NatiRedGals
04-21-2007, 04:00 PM
Thanks :) I talked my mom into going! So we will be down their but thank you alot for that next time its a day game ill remember to look at that and go down their by myself for a game to remember! GOSH I LOVE THE REDS!

keeganbrick
04-21-2007, 04:11 PM
Not to be an a**, but its there.

Sorry, pet peeve.

Newman4
04-21-2007, 06:41 PM
I remember it took me awhile to get my license too. Damn parking cones got me every time. Well, 2 times at least, hehe.

TOBTTReds
04-21-2007, 08:04 PM
Maybe you don't have your license yet because you are trying to get a drivers card???

When I was younger, I would take the bus with some friends. Also, you gotta have some friends that have their card.

I got my license 6 days after my bday. I was the youngest of most of my friends so I felt like I was a hassle to them for having to pick me up all the time.

NatiRedGals
04-21-2007, 11:18 PM
Heh ya i was in a wreck in august when i was 16 some guy pulled out in front of us my mom was driving and she broke her ankle and i badly bruised my knee ever since i havent wanted to drive but i think i will soon once i turn 18 thats what im waiting for !