PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Keppinger

runfreelrun
04-21-2007, 03:54 PM
Anyone else find it interesting that Jeff Keppinger is rehabing at Sarasota and playing 3rd base. I think an Encarnacion move is coming soon, maybe we can package him to get rid of Milton, and I think they might be planning on moving Keppinger to the big club at 3rd. At one time not to long ago Keppinger was highly thought of in the Mets system, and could be a serviceable player at 3rd, maybe until Juan Francisco is ready.

redsmetz
04-21-2007, 04:51 PM
Anyone else find it interesting that Jeff Keppinger is rehabing at Sarasota and playing 3rd base. I think an Encarnacion move is coming soon, maybe we can package him to get rid of Milton, and I think they might be planning on moving Keppinger to the big club at 3rd. At one time not to long ago Keppinger was highly thought of in the Mets system, and could be a serviceable player at 3rd, maybe until Juan Francisco is ready.

I read he played 2nd base. I think he's a cog WK thought might be helpful. I think it's doubtful they're thinking of ditching EE for Keppinger. My guess is they'll have Kepp play around the field.

Doro
04-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Unless they could get a big time starter or closer I really doubt they would move EE.... especially to try and pawn Milton off.