PDA

View Full Version : Great day at PNC Park yesterday. See Pics

44Magnum
04-30-2007, 12:23 PM
Thanks to Justin (Grounds Crew here at Redszone), my son and I had a wonderful time at PNC Park yesterday watching our Reds beat the Bucs. I have attached some pics from the day. Check out this link for more:
http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/Ohplayer/PNC%20Park/

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/Ohplayer/PNC%20Park/pnc9.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/Ohplayer/PNC%20Park/pnc7.jpg

KoryMac5
04-30-2007, 12:29 PM
I am thinking of taking the 4 hr drive out in August do you have any suggestions on where to sit.

44Magnum
04-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Paging Grounds_Crew. Justin, since you are very familiar with the park, where would you recommend?
I personally didn't see a bad seat in the house. The stadium is awesome. Well worth a trip.

KronoRed
04-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Gorgeous park.

Grounds_Crew
04-30-2007, 01:27 PM
It was nice to mee you Josh. It was fun having the chance to sit and talk with a fellow Reds fan. I don't get that opportunity up heer much, or ever. If anyone wants info on seats, just PM me.

Reds Freak
04-30-2007, 01:45 PM
Took the 3 hour drive yesterday morning to the game as well. Beautiful day, beautiful park, beautiful win. Although my odd tan line that I formed isn't too beautiful. One thing I noticed about the park is that the staff is very, very friendly. We were greeted nicely by every guest attendant. The fans were pretty friendly with us as well, we only had one group that tried unsuccessfully to get a rise out of us (especially after the Reds put up a 5 spot).

We purchased tickets right behind 3rd base about 25 rows up for $15 on the street. According to the gentleman who sat next to us, if you find this guy who wears a straw hat he can hook you up. I think face value is around $30. However, in August, depending on how the year goes, it might be best to buy the $9 ticket and pick out your seat from a variety of options.

Grounds_Crew
04-30-2007, 02:03 PM
Took the 3 hour drive yesterday morning to the game as well. Beautiful day, beautiful park, beautiful win. Although my odd tan line that I formed isn't too beautiful. One thing I noticed about the park is that the staff is very, very friendly. We were greeted nicely by every guest attendant. The fans were pretty friendly with us as well, we only had one group that tried unsuccessfully to get a rise out of us (especially after the Reds put up a 5 spot).

We purchased tickets right behind 3rd base about 25 rows up for $15 on the street. According to the gentleman who sat next to us, if you find this guy who wears a straw hat he can hook you up. I think face value is around $30. However, in August, depending on how the year goes, it might be best to buy the $9 ticket and pick out your seat from a variety of options.

Why didn't you just contact me before making the trip. I made two separate threads about giving comp seats to those who wanted to come up.

Reds Freak
04-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Why didn't you just contact me before making the trip. I made two separate threads about giving comp seats to those who wanted to come up.

I thought I read your post as you only had 2 seats each night? I know some other folks had requested them earlier so I didn't want to take an opportunity away from someone who had already asked for them. Did I not read that right?

Grounds_Crew
04-30-2007, 02:27 PM
I thought I read your post as you only had 2 seats each night? I know some other folks had requested them earlier so I didn't want to take an opportunity away from someone who had already asked for them. Did I not read that right?

You read THAT thread right...but I was referring to tickets that were seated WITH me. I could've gotten you a couple. Just remember for next time and I'll try to help you out.

Reds Freak
04-30-2007, 03:46 PM
You read THAT thread right...but I was referring to tickets that were seated WITH me. I could've gotten you a couple. Just remember for next time and I'll try to help you out.

Ohh haha oh well. I appreciate the offer and will definately keep that in mind if I decide to head that way in August. Thanks!