PDA

View Full Version : Josh Hamilton article 5-13-07 Enquirer

Ludwig Reds Fan
05-13-2007, 12:17 PM
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=SPT04

Just wanted to say what a great story and it is truly a blessing to have a great guy in a Reds uniform who has overcome all of theGOOD %&*#&#$ LORD HIS WIFE IS HOT!! :eek: :thumbup: :eek: :beerme:

Sorry ...got distracted. :)

Natty Redlocks
05-13-2007, 12:29 PM
I don't know, that story kinda made him look even dumber than I thought he was. It's a good reminder that the odds of him actually staying clean are astronomically bad. Yeah, hot wife tho.

ochoa30
05-13-2007, 01:03 PM
I don't know, that story kinda made him look even dumber than I thought he was. It's a good reminder that the odds of him actually staying clean are astronomically bad. Yeah, hot wife tho.

addiction is a very strong thing, not just dumb people become addicted to drugs. He is a country boy who has put his faith in god. I dont know how that makes him dumb?

Homer Bailey
05-13-2007, 01:46 PM

I think its pretty clear he's made some bad decisions. The remarkable part is the fact he has been sober for over a year and half, has put all his faith in God, and has completely restored his life. It's not that far-fetched of an idea that an 18 year old kid with 4 million dollars could get himself into trouble. I think his past has helped define himself as a person, as he now knows that he NEVER wants to be that person again.