PDA

View Full Version : Bray and Elizardo updates

TOBTTReds
05-15-2007, 10:30 PM
Can someone please guide or inform me of there comeback trails? Are they close? Are they throwing down in Florida? Thanks.

reds44
05-15-2007, 10:34 PM
Bray's thrown in two seperate games (I guess that's what you call them) in extended spring training. 1 inning in both games. He's due to throw 2 innings either tomorrow or Thursday.

I have no idea what's going on with the Lizard.

TOBTTReds
05-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Bray's thrown in two seperate games (I guess that's what you call them) in extended spring training. 1 inning in both games. He's due to throw 2 innings either tomorrow or Thursday.

I have no idea what's going on with the Lizard.

Are these Bray outings reported anywhere online? Can't find much. And there is nothing on milb.com

Thanks

reds44
05-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Are these Bray outings reported anywhere online? Can't find much. And there is nothing on milb.com

Thanks
They were reported on Trent's blog on cincinnati.com. Other then that, I doubt it since it was only extended spring training. Again, I'm not extactly sure what extended spring training games are. I just know he's pitched in 2 games, thrown an inning each, and is scheduled to pitch 2 innings either tomorrow or Thursday.