PDA

View Full Version : St Louis Announcers' Comments About Majewski

StrikeIndicator
06-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Wish I had Tvo's so I could quote, maybe someone out there can pull it off

I found it very interesting to hear the announcer last night when Majewski was pitching.
Here is an accurate summation of what he said

<I can see why the Reds are claiming they got damaged goods. Last year he was throwing in the mid 90's and now all he has is an assortment of off speed stuff>

Maybe Jerry should spend some time up in the announcers booth since he does not appear to be willing to send himself down to AAA to work on his game and get some confidence.

JLB5
06-06-2007, 09:12 AM
He's been clocked at 94/95 in recent outings, at least according to the Chris and George on the Reds TV broadcast. They said nothing of that sort. Which announcers are you referring to?

StrikeIndicator
06-06-2007, 09:15 AM
MLB TV, with the hometown (SL) announcers

macro
06-06-2007, 09:31 AM
He's been clocked at 94/95 in recent outings, at least according to the Chris and George on the Reds TV broadcast. They said nothing of that sort. Which announcers are you referring to?

SI, I revised your thread title for clarification...

eastkyred
06-06-2007, 09:40 AM
A few games ago Maj was being clocked at 94/95. I'm not a big fan of his yet, hopefully someday, but he does seem like he has pretty good stuff. As of yet with the reds, it hasn't translated into outs. He did pitch good last night.