PDA

View Full Version : You get One Question for: Homer Bailey

Ludwig Reds Fan
06-13-2007, 01:17 PM
Only one, and he has to be honest when he answers.

Mine would be:

What did you do the evening after you got your 1st MLB win? Party? rest? Family? Clubbing? Prayer?

The kid is...well, just a kid, and I would be curious how he handled it all that day, especially after the fact.

Maybe his 1st win is no big deal to him...who knows.

keeganbrick
06-13-2007, 02:14 PM
Can I have your sister's number? The one that was sitting closest to your parents vs the Indians.

durl
06-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Can I have your sister's number? The one that was sitting closest to your parents vs the Indians.

I KNEW that would be one of the responses. I'm a married man so I can't comment, but I knew some guys would find them quite attractive. :)

cincrazy
06-13-2007, 02:36 PM
Are you physically ready to handle the grind of an entire MLB season, let alone mentally?

REDblooded
06-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Do you ever loose focus when releasing your fastball while thinking about how goofy you look in pictures at that point? :D

JLB5
06-13-2007, 03:04 PM
I like the one Paul Daugherty asked him. He asked if he always wears that big hunting knife on his belt to the ballpark. In classic Texan fashion, he looked at him like he was crazy for asking and said, "Of course."

keeganbrick
06-13-2007, 03:09 PM
Do you ever loose focus when releasing your fastball while thinking about how goofy you look in pictures at that point? :D

He has a strong resemblance to Christian Bale, who I would say is a nice looking man.

REDblooded
06-13-2007, 03:51 PM
He has a strong resemblance to Christian Bale, who I would say is a nice looking man.

Maybe I should've included a pic..........lol. Not saying he's always goofy looking, just when he's throwing.

tried to link a pic, but not working. go to cincinnati.com, and go to the photo gallery for Homer's debut. I believe it's the 4th or 5th pic.

Degenerate39
06-13-2007, 04:36 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought so.

I'm not sure what I'd ask him.

Caseyfan21
06-13-2007, 04:50 PM

No, No, No.

Your question would need to be:
What is your sister's number?

Cause if you just ask "Can I...", he can just say "Yes, you can have it."

Gotta phrase it right, just listen to Sports Or Consequences to learn that. ;)

keeganbrick
06-14-2007, 12:17 AM
No, No, No.

Your question would need to be:
What is your sister's number?

Cause if you just ask "Can I...", he can just say "Yes, you can have it."

Gotta phrase it right, just listen to Sports Or Consequences to learn that. ;)

:laugh:.......................

:rolleyes:

Jr's Boy
06-14-2007, 12:46 AM
Will you sign a long term deal?

nate
06-14-2007, 07:49 AM
Do you wear the rose in front?

Caveman Techie
06-14-2007, 12:19 PM
Why do you choke the ball down in your hand when you throw? Common wisdom is to have the ball out on the fingers not in the palm. But hey whatever works for him.

muethibp
06-14-2007, 03:07 PM
Does having Jerry Narron as your manager cause you concern about your long term health and viability as a pitcher?

or

How does it feel to throw 115 pitches in your debut and then have to throw 101 in your second outing under 95 degree heat?

or

Were you as shocked as everyone else that Jerry Narron let you start the 7th today?

Topcat
06-15-2007, 03:41 AM
Homer what kinds of cheese do you prefer on your hamburgers :D