PDA

View Full Version : Adam Dunn's value in a trade

BearcatShane
06-16-2007, 02:19 AM
two team from the same division get into a bidding war. Say the Dodgers and Padres? We could rip someone pretty bad if this occurs.

Screwball
06-16-2007, 04:38 AM
two team from the same division get into a bidding war. Say the Dodgers and Padres? We could rip someone pretty bad if this occurs.

Yes, what you say is true. But I'm pretty sure this could've just been piled onto the already endless "Dunn may be traded" threads.

cincrazy
06-16-2007, 12:13 PM
I don't know, I tend to doubt it. Everyone is well aware of Dunn's flaws, and if he's traded, he's a free agent after the season, so I can't see anyone giving up a ton for him. We could get some useful pieces, but I don't think we get any top of the line can't miss prospects for him.

And while the Padres and Dodgers might get in a bidding war for him, I highly doubt it. Both of those teams are playing as well as anyone in the NL right now without Dunn, and I don't think either team would be desperate to make a move. Plus, moving to either of those ballparks can't help but hurt your power number's at least a little, whether you're Adam Dunn or not.

If this scenario were to play out, I'd love it... but I'm not sure I can see it happening.

boognish
06-16-2007, 12:25 PM
cincrazy touched on the best-kept secret regarding Adam Dunn, and one data point I am hoping opposing GMs overlook, that of his home/away split:

http://www.baseball-reference.com/pi/bsplit.cgi?n1=dunnad01

Home: .256/.394/.552 120 HR (1855 PA)
Away: .238/.362/.478 94 HR (1883 PA)

Still, I am hoping for a young, ready position player and a high-A or AA pitcher with upside. Anything less than that would be accepting too little, and the Reds would be better off picking up Dunn's option.

The appetite of most Reds fans has been whet by the fact that the LA teams are reportedly interested in Dunn, and both teams have a cache of MLB-ready prospects. To get a true haul of prospects, WK will have to get creative with money and/or take an aging player in return as well.

AmarilloRed
06-17-2007, 01:09 AM
A number of people have suggested Adam Dunn should be traded or mentioned rumors the Reds are looking to trade him.Statistics may lie, but i still thought I'd take a look at the statistics. He leads the Reds in games with 67, is second in ab with 240, leads the team with 43 runs,and is second on the team with 64 hits. He is tied for second on the team with 12 doubles, is second with 17 hrs, and is tied for the team lead with 43 rbis. He leads the team with 131 total bases,is second on the team with 33 walks, has 90 strikeouts to lead the team, and is third on the team with 7 stolen bases(whats going on here.). He is tied for second on the team with 33 walks, second on the team with a .359 OBP, second with a .575 slugging percentage, and has a .267 ba(better than I thought) The fact that he is near the top of the Reds suggest several different possibilities: 1.
The Reds have a truly terrible offense for Adam to nearly lead all these categories( a distinct possibility) 2. Adam Dunn is a good offensive outfielder who plays bad defense. I think if we decide to trade Adam Dunn, we should quote these numbers to make sure we get proper trade value for him. The same goes for Ken Griffey Jr., who has similar numbers as Dunn but plays better defense. Either of them should only be traded if we can get proper value for them in any trade.

Fil3232
06-17-2007, 05:21 AM
Adam Dunn is NOT part of the problem. To think so is foolish. Unfortunately, he's not scrappy enough for Cincinnati.

Fil3232
06-17-2007, 05:24 AM
If Dunn is so bad, I don't know how we can expect him to have trade value. It's messing up my mind...

REDblooded
06-17-2007, 06:04 AM
all of that it is nice, but can he hit with runners in scoring position, and is he worth 13 million? if not, than you trade him now.

redsfanmia
06-17-2007, 08:20 AM
He is not as good a player now as he was when he came up, he is not worth 13 million trade him asap.

Degenerate39
06-17-2007, 10:19 AM
His value is better here than with another team.

Dracodave
06-17-2007, 10:31 AM
His value is better here than with another team.

Wrong, I really have to believe he has value to a team that can use him in a lineup better than the Reds. Games he plays in the third or second slot where Griffey is behind him, you can see the significant jump in his batting average. When he plays with Edwin or Gonzo or Ross batting behind him, he walks or strikes out cause they know they don't have to pitch to him.

If he's traded to say, the Angels, put infront of Vlad. You'll see a significant jump in Dunn's stats. Thats the amazing part of this team, the put Dunn in sitautions where he has to fail, and then they wonder why the fans have soured on him.

We've all been clamoring for another right handed hitter with power. I think that's the starting point with Dunn. Getting him someone lethal to bat behind him, incase Dunn bats behind Griffey.

NorrisHopper30
06-17-2007, 11:12 AM
If Dunn is so bad, I don't know how we can expect him to have trade value. It's messing up my mind...

He's great at what he does, it's just he's not good when 90% of Red's fans want him to be like Pujols at the plate and the young Griffey in the field. That's why the majority of posters on here and people in Cincinnati hate him.

Keystone12
06-17-2007, 11:50 AM
What would we like to see in this trade?

I'm sure there are lots of people who will demand help in the starting pitcher department if we trade the Dunn - and he could command a decent starter. Trading Dunn for help in the rotation could be an immediate boost to the 2007 rotation.

But I think prospects are the way to go. If we can get some studs (Howie Kendrick?) in the field and on the mound, we could turn this into a trade like the Guillen trade in 2003 - where we are still reaping the benefits of Harang.

dougflynn23
06-17-2007, 12:58 PM
:) You can argue with me on this point, but I consider Adam Dunn and Carlos Lee to be pretty similiar talents. Dunn hits more HR's and has a slightly higher OBP, where Lee drives in more runs and has a better BA and SLG. Both are DH's forced to play OF, and both are in similiar contract situations. Lee was traded for a slumping closer, a solid OF, a marginal "AAAA" OF 2, and a C-level prospect in Francisco Cordero, Kevin Mench, Laynce Nix, and a ML pitcher I can't recall. Looking at where Cordero was at this time last year (lost closers job, ERA over 5.00), would we as Reds fans been accepting of this trade had it been Adam Dunn and a Mike Gosling (Nelson Cruz went to Texas with Lee) for Cordero, Mench, Nix and the ML pitcher? That's as good or better than the Reds will get for Dunn.

UC_Ken
06-17-2007, 01:07 PM
I think Dunn's interest on the market will be similar to his support here. Some teams will love him for his power and OBP and some won't because of K's and lack of RBI. As long as you can get 2 or three teams interested he can bring a big return from teams who think they're one power hitter away.

Chi-Town Red
06-17-2007, 01:12 PM
2 pitchers.... Top prospect and a good vet...minimal

UC_Ken
06-17-2007, 01:15 PM
As part of any Dunn package I want a RH OF with pop.

I(heart)Freel
06-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Wrong, I really have to believe he has value to a team that can use him in a lineup better than the Reds. Games he plays in the third or second slot where Griffey is behind him, you can see the significant jump in his batting average. When he plays with Edwin or Gonzo or Ross batting behind him, he walks or strikes out cause they know they don't have to pitch to him.

If he's traded to say, the Angels, put infront of Vlad. You'll see a significant jump in Dunn's stats. Thats the amazing part of this team, the put Dunn in sitautions where he has to fail, and then they wonder why the fans have soured on him.

We've all been clamoring for another right handed hitter with power. I think that's the starting point with Dunn. Getting him someone lethal to bat behind him, incase Dunn bats behind Griffey.

In there lies the major problem with Dunn.

If he is to be our big dog (or co-share that title with Junior) then the guy needs to hit with the second coming of Jason LaRue behind him. This ballclub can NOT afford to pay a guy $13 million to only produce when he's in front of a big dog. He IS a big dog.

That's my problem with his RISP stats, which are atrocious. I know he often walks so his OBP is pretty good in those sitautions. But frankly if the guy hit a pitch or two that he can handle (and we've seen enough at bats to know he gets those... they're not all pitches out of the zone in those cases) instead of walking, then and only then would he be worth the money. Sure, you can't blame the lineup construction and the dearth of run producers on this club on Dunn. Ideally, he'd have another Aurilia type behind him. But it's time we start realizing that Dunn, for that money, has to be a stud. That means hitting with guys on. Not walking.

If that ain't Dunn... if his game is one of patience and not hitting unless he has a killer like Vlad behind him... then trade him. Because Cincinnati will likely not have that any time soon.

Seems like that would be better for everyone.

Chi-Town Red
06-17-2007, 02:35 PM
if Dunn thinks hes gone.. im sure he will be

HokieRed
06-17-2007, 02:57 PM
I've another suggestion. Let's sign Adam Dunn to a long-term deal. Do we really trust Wayne Krivsky to trade away the guy who accounts for the largest single piece of the offense?

Dracodave
06-17-2007, 03:02 PM
In there lies the major problem with Dunn.

If he is to be our big dog (or co-share that title with Junior) then the guy needs to hit with the second coming of Jason LaRue behind him. This ballclub can NOT afford to pay a guy $13 million to only produce when he's in front of a big dog. He IS a big dog.

That's my problem with his RISP stats, which are atrocious. I know he often walks so his OBP is pretty good in those sitautions. But frankly if the guy hit a pitch or two that he can handle (and we've seen enough at bats to know he gets those... they're not all pitches out of the zone in those cases) instead of walking, then and only then would he be worth the money. Sure, you can't blame the lineup construction and the dearth of run producers on this club on Dunn. Ideally, he'd have another Aurilia type behind him. But it's time we start realizing that Dunn, for that money, has to be a stud. That means hitting with guys on. Not walking.

If that ain't Dunn... if his game is one of patience and not hitting unless he has a killer like Vlad behind him... then trade him. Because Cincinnati will likely not have that any time soon.

Seems like that would be better for everyone.

We've all clamored that Dunn is part of the solution but is not the core player to build around. I have to agree with that. He's got a huge swing still even with the help. As much as I like Dunn, He's not the Thome or Griffey type hitter everyone wants him to be. I can't blame Dunn for the amount of walks or strikes outs due to his patience because apparently thats what is drawing the amount of interest for him. For the money we'll be giving up and if what we can get back is of any good return (ie- The second baseman, starting pitcher and prospect). Then I'm for sending Dunn to any team that may want him.

An outfield of Hamilton, Griffey and whomever. Preferably a right hander somewhere in the mix for power. More contact hitters with pop, I dont mean 40 homerun runs, I mean some 15-20 homerun guys. I think we can turn the team into what resembles an over all contender. We just need to commit to doing it.

Eithe way, I will MISS Dunn's skill set.

Chi-Town Red
06-17-2007, 03:03 PM
I've another suggestion. Let's sign Adam Dunn to a long-term deal. Do we really trust Wayne Krivsky to trade away the guy who accounts for the largest single piece of the offense?:thumbup:

Dracodave
06-17-2007, 03:05 PM
I've another suggestion. Let's sign Adam Dunn to a long-term deal. Do we really trust Wayne Krivsky to trade away the guy who accounts for the largest single piece of the offense?

Hamilton could match Dunn in most stats within a few years. You have to think thats a major part of this trade. A cheaper, better version of Dunn around that has more defense and speed. I'd say Krivisky is thinking of the cheaper and better suited verision than the current version.

Chi-Town Red
06-17-2007, 03:14 PM
i don't think Hamilton will ever have back to back 40 HR seasons,
he swings too much with his arms. 40 HR Seasons 4 years in a row
(if you count this year)....it wont easily be replaced wait and see

Dracodave
06-17-2007, 03:17 PM

Im talking more RBI's, Walks etc. Hamiltons better overall than Dunn.

fadetoblack2880
06-17-2007, 03:37 PM

I couldn't agree more. If Krivsky trades Dunn, I pray to God he gets at least one major league ready player.

GoGoWhiteSox
06-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Adam Dunn is expendable. He's the only Reds outfielder who you could probably get a decent amount for in return. Teams aren't going to want to eat part of Griffey's salary, and I'm not too sure how much you could get for Josh Hamilton.

Dracodave
06-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Adam Dunn is expendable. He's the only Reds outfielder who you could probably get a decent amount for in return. Teams aren't going to want to eat part of Griffey's salary, and I'm not too sure how much you could get for Josh Hamilton.

For Hamilton? I'd say next to nothing for a rookie..whos at a serve defeciet anyway.

Chi-Town Red
06-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Hamilton isn't going anywhere...:thumbup:

T7-niner
06-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Hamilton can't be traded, can he? I could be wrong but I thought that the Reds had to keep him on the 25 man roster or offer him back to the D-Rays for 25k.

It really doesn't matter since he's not part of the "problem," as Dunn is...So say the haters.

Mutaman
06-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Here what Joel Sherman of the NY Post says about the upcoming trade market:

"How horrible is this division? When NL Central clubs played outside their division, their winning percentage was .390, the equivalent of a 99-loss season by an individual team. The problem is because everyone is so horrible, everyone thinks they could still win the division, which makes them hesitant sellers. Even the Reds, who have made it clear they would move Adam Dunn and, perhaps, Ken Griffey, expect stuff back that can keep them viable in 2007. Dunn, an indifferent fielder who strikes out too much, and the oft-injured Griffey are flawed and costly, but in a market hungry for power - think the whole NL West, for example - their movement could affect not only a season, but potentially remove landing places for Teixeira if the Rangers wait too long.

The Dodgers and Angels, in particular, are loaded with prospects and need middle-of-the-order power. They are certainly teams to watch over the next few weeks. "
http://www.nypost.com/seven/06172007/sports/let_the_trades_begin__sports_joel_sherman.htm

So it sounds like Wayne should bite the bullet, give up on 2007, and trade for some decent prospects. I'm all for the future is now, but the current Reds are beyond repair. Blow them up and start over. But whatever WK decides to do could havr a major impact on what happens in the post-season.

Screwball
06-17-2007, 10:48 PM

First off, the Reds definitely aren't going to trade Josh Hamilton, and even if they wanted to, they couldn't because he's a rule V guy.

Secondly, I think you're sorely underestimating Dunn and Griffey. Dunn currently leads the team in HR (19), RBI (46), TB (140), SLG (.574), and RS (45). He's 2nd on the team in Hits (67), 2B (12), OPS (.938) and BBs (33). He's 3rd on the team in OBP (.364) and SB (7). You might call this expendable, but I call that the key cog to the Reds offense.

As for Griffey, all he's doing is having an All-Star season. His line this year: .287/.387/.570/.957 with 18 HR and 43 RBI. He'd be leading the team in just about every important offensive category if it weren't for the "expendable" Dunn having a monster year himself. I really don't see why a team wouldn't need this kind of production for a a few million dollars. You'd be hard pressed to find these numbers available on the market for any cheaper than Griffey is.

Basically what it comes down to is if teams are willing to part with one of their top prospects and a solid MLB player to get one of these two sluggers. They're both having very good years so far, and, as evidenced by his talks with the Angels, Krivsky has already shown he's going to try to get maximum value in return should he trade either one of them.

AmarilloRed
06-18-2007, 12:10 AM
My point exactly. Both Griffey and Dunn are having All-Star years, and if either of them is traded we need to receive comparable outfielders in any trade. They are the heart of the Reds lineup, and I would not trade either of them unless we got a handful of very good prospects who are major-league ready.

bounty37h
06-18-2007, 11:32 AM
Adam Dunn is NOT part of the problem. To think so is foolish. Unfortunately, he's not scrappy enough for Cincinnati.

I do agree with this, Dun isn't part of the problem overall, the big picture. however, I dont think he is good enough that he is part of the solution either, so if you can get GOOD trade pieces brought in, move him while you can.

bounty37h
06-18-2007, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE=Dracodave;1386891]Wrong, I really have to believe he has value to a team that can use him in a lineup better than the Reds. Games he plays in the third or second slot where Griffey is behind him, you can see the significant jump in his batting average. When he plays with Edwin or Gonzo or Ross batting behind him, he walks or strikes out cause they know they don't have to pitch to him.

I dont get this statement, he strikes out cause they arent pitching to him??

bounty37h
06-18-2007, 11:43 AM
[QUOTE=Screwball;1387424]First off, the Reds definitely aren't going to trade Josh Hamilton, and even if they wanted to, they couldn't because he's a rule V guy.

Secondly, I think you're sorely underestimating Dunn and Griffey. Dunn currently leads the team in HR (19), RBI (46), TB (140), SLG (.574), and RS (45). He's 2nd on the team in Hits (67), 2B (12), OPS (.938) and BBs (33). He's 3rd on the team in OBP (.364) and SB (7). You might call this expendable, but I call that the key cog to the Reds offense.

It depends what flavor of the kool aid is, or what type of lens we have in our rose-colored glasses. I am not bashing Dunn, love him, but, if we can get somethgin good for him, he's gotta go. You can post all those stats you want, you can have stats. Heres a stat to go along with those, he is second in the NL in homers right now, which is his thing in the positives column, yet, he isnt in the top 15 in the NL in the All Star voting, and there are not a lot of superstars on that ballot. That alone should tell you something.

keeganbrick
06-18-2007, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=Screwball;1387424]First off, the Reds definitely aren't going to trade Josh Hamilton, and even if they wanted to, they couldn't because he's a rule V guy.

It depends what flavor of the kool aid is, or what type of lens we have in our rose-colored glasses. I am not bashing Dunn, love him, but, if we can get somethgin good for him, he's gotta go. You can post all those stats you want, you can have stats. Heres a stat to go along with those, he is second in the NL in homers right now, which is his thing in the positives column, yet, he isnt in the top 15 in the NL in the All Star voting, and there are not a lot of superstars on that ballot. That alone should tell you something.

That he is a superstar?

bounty37h
06-18-2007, 12:51 PM
exact opposite.

Screwball
06-18-2007, 01:37 PM

I realize stats don't alwatys tell the whole story, but the reason people post them is that they quantify how good a player is, thus making it much easier to compare him to other players. This is especially true when you post several different stats, thus coming up with a quantitative amalgamation of how good a player is. I really don't think it's drinking Reds' kool-aid to post numbers that show he's either first or second on the team in virtually every important offensive category.

BTW, talking about where someone ranks in all-star voting isn't a very good argument when discussing how good a player is or his value, IMHO. Everybody knows it's a popularity contest, and just because he isn't the most popular doesn't really tell me much about how good Dunn is, or how much value he brings to the Reds.

At any rate, I've stated on other threads that I really wouldn't mind Dunn being traded, as long as the Reds acquire some serious talent/value in return. If Chris Denorfia can bring back Marcus McBeth and the best curveball in the A's farm system, Dunn should bring back a very nice haul himself, contract issues and all.

boognish
06-18-2007, 01:56 PM
Heres a stat to go along with those, he is second in the NL in homers right now, which is his thing in the positives column, yet, he isnt in the top 15 in the NL in the All Star voting, and there are not a lot of superstars on that ballot. That alone should tell you something.

Now I've heard it all...Dunn isn't valuable because he isn't popular. How does popularity--in the form of All-Star votes--correlate to producing runs? Are Jose Valentin or Craig Biggio more valuable to their teams than Brandon Phillips? Paul LoDuca more valuable than Russell Martin? Josh Hamilton and Hunter Pence aren't even on the ballot, they must be no help to the team at all.

He has gaping blemishes in his game, but is a very good offensive player. Hopefully the Reds can cash in if they move him, and hopefully the moaning in the city won't be too vociferous if they can't. For all the speculation of what could have been had for Kearns and Lopez (much of which was justified, as was seen in the subsequent weeks from the returns on other bullpenners via trade), I can't begin to imagine the vitriol if Krivsky brings back playeres unlikely to make an impact.

For all of the hemming and hawing in the media, I don't think any front office types are wringing their hands with "strikes out too much" rationalizations, but rather, licking their chops picturing what a 6'6" 275-pound behemoth can do in a short playoff series with his power.

bounty37h
06-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Well, since you have heard it all, show me where i ever said he isnt valuable- I think he is very valuable, more-so as a trading piece then as a Red, but if we dont get that value back, def hold on to him. I think you read what I posted wrong, it looks like what I posted was added on to the post I was responding to, making it look like one contradicting post. I was simply saying, i could give a rats butt about stats at this point, cause they arent doing a single thing for this team.

HokieRed
06-18-2007, 03:03 PM
I'm no doubt in the minority but I'd like to see the Reds open 2008 with what I think are probably the best players we are likely to have in the outfield under any arrangement: RF, Griffey; CF, Hamilton; LF, Dunn. Does anybody think we'll have a better outfield next year if Krivsky pulls the trade on either a Dunn or Griffey trade? If not, where will the upgrade be? I don't see us acquiring either a significantly better starter than we have for either one of them (who, in a pennant race, is giving up a starter?)--or a really quality catcher (Salty, if he goes, is going for a Carlos Zambrano ranking starter). So are we going to get more Krivsky-style infielders? More relievers?

redsupport
06-18-2007, 03:28 PM
chris hammond is available

Dracodave
06-18-2007, 03:40 PM

I dont get this statement, he strikes out cause they arent pitching to him??

Quite. He over swings to make contact. He swings at bad pitches to get a hit or homerun. There was nothing hard to understand to that statement. Watch Dunn bat when no one is behind him. He swings at almost anything he thinks he can hit..or really anything that moves.

bounty37h
06-18-2007, 03:55 PM
"Quite. He over swings to make contact. He swings at bad pitches to get a hit or homerun. There was nothing hard to understand to that statement. Watch Dunn bat when no one is behind him. He swings at almost anything he thinks he can hit..or really anything that moves."

He swings at bad pitches to get a hit or homerun, hmmm, that in itself seems the problem then. A good hitter can control that part of the game no matter who is hitting near them.

thatcoolguy_22
06-18-2007, 04:09 PM
I'm no doubt in the minority but I'd like to see the Reds open 2008 with what I think are probably the best players we are likely to have in the outfield under any arrangement: RF, Griffey; CF, Hamilton; LF, Dunn. Does anybody think we'll have a better outfield next year if Krivsky pulls the trade on either a Dunn or Griffey trade? If not, where will the upgrade be? I don't see us acquiring either a significantly better starter than we have for either one of them (who, in a pennant race, is giving up a starter?)--or a really quality catcher (Salty, if he goes, is going for a Carlos Zambrano ranking starter). So are we going to get more Krivsky-style infielders? More relievers?

I agree entirely. If you trade him, do it next year when Jay Bruce is only a year away.

It was brought up earlier as a comparison but here is the exact Carlos Lee trade

Brewers
Carlos Lee
Nelson Cruz

for

Rangers
Laynce Nix
Fransisco Cordero
Kevin Mench
Julian Cordero

I think this would be a fair example of what to expect if we trade him. A couple quad A type guys, Solid Closer (Krivsky would prove Pavlov correct on national TV the first time he pitched), and a marginal prospect.

This will be Krivsky's ad in the Cincinnati Enquirer the day after he was fired.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/thatcoolguy_22/sorryimage.jpg

here is the url instead of just the image http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/thatcoolguy_22/sorryimage.jpg

OesterPoster
06-18-2007, 04:32 PM
Adam Dunn was just named NL Player of the Week.

Quick, trade him. ;)

ChatterRed
06-18-2007, 04:34 PM
That oughtta up the ante. :>)

JLB5
06-18-2007, 05:17 PM
Adam Dunn was just named NL Player of the Week.

Quick, trade him. ;)

But, but, he's the worst hitter in baseball... that must be a mistake.

The one thing about Dunn is that he is consistently inconsistent. He can string together a few games like this and tonight he might not be able to hit anything with a boat oar and look downright awful hacking away. You just never know with Donkey.

Chi-Town Red
06-18-2007, 08:59 PM
pay the man....:thumbup:

klw
06-20-2007, 05:55 PM
Here's an evaluation of Dunn from a Minnesota perspective

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/christensen/?p=220

Chi-Town Red
06-20-2007, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=klw;1391498]Here's an evaluation of Dunn from a Minnesota perspective

[url]http://www.startribune.com/blogs/christensen/?p=220[/ interesting, but doesn't sound like he will end up in Minn

CySeymour
06-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Funny tidbit from Keith Law's ESPN chat today:

roy(houston): Adam Dunn to San Diego for a package featuring Linebrink ?

Keith Law: (2:36 PM ET ) I think Linebrink is one of the most overrated players in baseball. And Wayne Krivsky overvalues relievers. Match made in heaven.

thatcoolguy_22
06-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Here's an evaluation of Dunn from a Minnesota perspective

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/christensen/?p=220

they were looking for nicknames for dunn

SethSpeaks says:

June 20th, 2007 at 9:04 am

Adam “Couldn’t beat out Major Applewhite, so my football career was” Dunn.

Adam “Get two strikes on my and I’m” Dunn.

Adam One-DUNNmentional player personified.

Adam “If I really got a hold of one in the Metrodome, the roof might be” Dunn.

HokieRed
06-22-2007, 11:46 PM
2009 lineup I'd like to see.
Valaika, SS or 2B
Phillips, SS or 2B
Bruce, RF
Dunn, 1B
Encarnacion, 3B
Hamilton, CF
Votto, LF
C (Ross or Shoppach or Tatum)
P