PDA

View Full Version : The loss of the Sun Deck's game thread

AmarilloRed
06-23-2007, 09:54 PM
I was wondering about the loss of game thread forums on the Sun Deck. I remember Boss-Hog said the forum on the Old Red Guard was there as a reward. However, I remember that multiple people posted in the past that the Sun Deck's game thread forum had become a mess. Was this also a factor in why the Sun Deck lost its game thread forum? I am not interested in posting in game threads, so this is just for curiosity's sake.

Boss-Hog
06-23-2007, 11:43 PM
http://www.redszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1359326&postcount=56

AmarilloRed
06-25-2007, 12:37 AM
It seems the quality of the posts on the Sun Deck's game thread was a factor in closing the Sun Deck's game thread. There were some other reasons , like having only one game thread was motivation to join ORG. Also, one game thread does seem like it would be easier for moderators to supervise. Like I said before, I would not join The Old Red Guard to post on the game thread, but for other reasons.

BLEEDS
07-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Just another example of the Man trying to keep us down...

PEACE

-BLEEDS

jojo
07-05-2007, 03:54 PM

PEACE

-BLEEDS

No. The insertion of the telopathic device into your spinal fluid that allows Boss to force you to read posts on the zone and even occasionally contribute via his awesome telokinetic powers is an example of the man trying to keep you down.....

RedFanAlways1966
07-05-2007, 08:59 PM

Fight the Man! Here is how...

(1) Never come to RedsZone. www.mlb.com
(2) If not capable of doing #1, then do not post while at RedsZone. That is called protesting. It might work.

Try it. I'll bet it works.

BLEEDS
07-05-2007, 09:28 PM
You guys are right. I almost forgot the Mantra of this place:

1) WE LOVE REDS
2) WE LOVE GUYS WHO HOST SITE FOR US
3) NEVER VOICE OPINION OF SITE, UNLESS OVERLY PRAISING AND BUTT KISSING
4) KISS BUTT LONG ENOUGH AND HOPE TO BE LET INTO GREAT SITE DEDICATED TO "BEST REDS BULLETIN BOARD POSTERS OF ALL TIME"

What is this, George Orwell's 1984?!?!

I know, I know, if I don't like it leave... Heaven forbid anyone ask any inquisative questions about how this place is ran. ESPECIALLY in a section of the site entitled "SITE FEEDBACK".

PEACE

-BLEEDS

jojo
07-05-2007, 09:34 PM
Heaven forbid anyone ask any inquisative questions about how this place is ran. ESPECIALLY in a section of the site entitled "SITE FEEDBACK".

PEACE

-BLEEDS

Funny, no one is suggesting that AR go to www.mlb.com......

paintmered
07-05-2007, 10:25 PM
You guys are right. I almost forgot the Mantra of this place:

1) WE LOVE REDS
2) WE LOVE GUYS WHO HOST SITE FOR US
3) NEVER VOICE OPINION OF SITE, UNLESS OVERLY PRAISING AND BUTT KISSING
4) KISS BUTT LONG ENOUGH AND HOPE TO BE LET INTO GREAT SITE DEDICATED TO "BEST REDS BULLETIN BOARD POSTERS OF ALL TIME"

What is this, George Orwell's 1984?!?!

I know, I know, if I don't like it leave... Heaven forbid anyone ask any inquisative questions about how this place is ran. ESPECIALLY in a section of the site entitled "SITE FEEDBACK".

PEACE

-BLEEDS

Then start asking questions instead of insulting the forum and the people who put so much effort into it.

BLEEDS
07-06-2007, 12:30 PM
Funny, no one is suggesting that AR go to www.mlb.com......

:thumbup:

Funny "ha-ha", or Funny "eeh eeh" ?

I know huh? I just write a one sentence response to someone's question, and I"M the one who gets ragged on for "insulting the forum".

Some people are a LITTLE TOO TOUCHY me thinks.

PEACE

-BLEEDS

TeamCasey
07-06-2007, 03:10 PM
This is precisely the type of "noise" that the community tired of.

BLEEDS
07-06-2007, 03:28 PM
Nice quote by George you got there Tom.

Never practice what you preach I always say.

PEACE

-BLEEDS

reds44
07-06-2007, 03:37 PM
This thread is awesome.

PEACE

macro
07-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Nice quote by George you got there Tom.

Never practice what you preach I always say.

PEACE

-BLEEDS

I'm not sure where that came from or what it refers to, but these vague, baiting comments really aren't doing anyone any good. They won't be tolerated any longer.