PDA

View Full Version : Some feedback about application to the Old Red Guard

AmarilloRed
07-07-2007, 02:48 PM
I understand there are a number of people ahead of me to be considered for inclusion to The Old Red Guard, with hundreds more registering everyday. Surely however, we could receive some feedback on whether or not the people ahead of us have been decided on, and we have moved up in line. I am willing to wait for however long it takes, but I would appreciate periodic feedback on how the process is going,and the possibilities I would truly be accepted . Just a mild suggestion to make the whole thing run more smoothly.

paintmered
07-07-2007, 02:50 PM
I understand there are a number of people ahead of me to be considered for inclusion to The Old Red Guard, with hundreds more registering everyday. Surely however, we could receive some feedback on whether or not the people ahead of us have been decided on, and we have moved up in line. I am willing to wait for however long it takes, but I would appreciate periodic feedback on how the process is going,and the possibilities I would truly be accepted . Just a mild suggestion to make the whole thing run more smoothly.

PM Boss. The admins are the only ones that know where you are in the queue.

The wait shouldn't be terribly long; the initial batch of applications were all voted on in three weeks.

AmarilloRed
07-10-2007, 01:29 AM
Is there any way you could give periodic notification on how our application is going? I feel like a blind man in an invisible line.