PDA

View Full Version : RedEye

RedEye
07-08-2007, 09:55 AM
Here is a picture of me and my wife.

sonny
07-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Nice! You punted past coverage I see. :)

RedEye
07-09-2007, 02:50 AM

Say what?

sonny
07-09-2007, 04:13 AM
Just saying you have a lovely wife. Plus a little friendly jab at you. No harm intended.

RedEye
07-09-2007, 04:47 AM
Just saying you have a lovely wife. Plus a little friendly jab at you. No harm intended.

No harm taken... I assumed it was a jab, but I didn't quite get the meaning of it. Mind explaining? You can PM me if you'd rather. :)

TeamMorris
07-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Great picture. Very pretty lady! A pleasure to see you :)

Heath
07-10-2007, 08:31 AM

*That* was funny.

I'm glad you posted, RedEye. Now, Raisor's name isn't at the top.

RedEye
07-10-2007, 10:52 AM
*That* was funny.

I'm glad you posted, RedEye. Now, Raisor's name isn't at the top.

Yeah... I'm beginning to regret it already. ;)

BoydsOfSummer
07-11-2007, 10:25 PM
He means you married "up".

RedEye
07-12-2007, 01:55 AM
He means you married "up".

Yeah, I figured that out. That's gotta be everyone's goal, no? I'm a happy man.

Unassisted
07-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Since we've never seen you, you missed an opportunity with this first photo of yourself, RedEye. If you had posted a picture in which you had red eyes from the camera flash, that would have made you a mythical figure here. ;)

I lived in Madison for 10 years before we moved to this land without winter 5 years ago. I've been back once and read the local news sites occasionally, so I can tell that the city has changed a lot since I left. It's good to know that someone is still there to fly the Reds flag even though I'm gone.

RedEye
07-13-2007, 01:46 PM
Jeez... I hadn't even thought of that. I always hate to miss out on opportunities to become mythical. Shoot.

Madison is a great town and an even greater sports town. I haven't found many other Reds fans, although I do have a small group of Bengals fans to watch games with every Sunday.

My better half just got a job in Miami (Florida) so I'll only be spending about a month more here. I'll be sad to leave the Isthmus, that's for sure.

Unassisted
07-13-2007, 10:15 PM
My better half just got
a job in Miami (Florida) so I'll only be spending about a month more here. I'll be sad to leave the Isthmus, that's for sure.

Be sure to put watching the sun set at the Union Terrace on your to-do list before you go. This is a great time of year for that.

I used to live in the Spring Harbor neighborhood. The house was tiny, but the lot was wooded and we always enjoyed walking down to the beach on summer evenings.

Then we built a house in the Junction Ridge neighborhood, just west of the west side Target. We had plenty of sky there and a great view of the candelabra tower.

Those are the things I miss, aside from the overall smaller town feel.

hjhjh220
02-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Nice picture .. it will still in your memories