PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

James B.
07-08-2007, 08:11 PM
I am coming to Cincinnati July 27-29 but don't want to pay high prices for tickets. I like to buy the five dollar tickets. I was wondering if they still sell those and if they do how early before the game do I need to show up to purchase those tickets before they sell out. Last time I tried to buy those ticktets the scalpers bought all of them.

TheOnlyRedsFan
07-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Bleachers are only 10 bucks arent they?
great view of the game once the sun goes down

BearcatShane
07-08-2007, 09:23 PM
I think the cheapest ticket is 7 dollars and those seats are located on the end of the upper deck.

James B.
07-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Bleachers are only 10 bucks arent they?
great view of the game once the sun goes down

I hate sitting in the bleachers. The is were a lot of the heavy drinkers sit and I will be with my family. I also don't like it there because you can't see the scoreboard there.

mroby85
07-09-2007, 12:30 AM
u can't be too demanding if you want in for around $5.

Reds Freak
07-09-2007, 12:37 AM
I am coming to Cincinnati July 27-29 but don't want to pay high prices for tickets. I like to buy the five dollar tickets. I was wondering if they still sell those and if they do how early before the game do I need to show up to purchase those tickets before they sell out. Last time I tried to buy those ticktets the scalpers bought all of them.

Yep, they still have the $5 tickets. That is usually my ticket of choice when going to the park. We like to buy the $5 tickets and make our way into an open area in the 500's sections behind home plate. It's up pretty high, but you can see the whole field with a great view of the river (which I love peering out at in between innings and pitches).

More and more though they are becoming tougher to purchase at the windows. A lot of times they say they are sold out of them. I guess more people are starting to use this strategy so you might want to consider buying them in advance. The next cheapest are the bleachers at $10 then the 500's behind home plate for $13.

James B.
07-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Yep, they still have the $5 tickets. That is usually my ticket of choice when going to the park. We like to buy the $5 tickets and make our way into an open area in the 500's sections behind home plate. It's up pretty high, but you can see the whole field with a great view of the river (which I love peering out at in between innings and pitches).

More and more though they are becoming tougher to purchase at the windows. A lot of times they say they are sold out of them. I guess more people are starting to use this strategy so you might want to consider buying them in advance. The next cheapest are the bleachers at $10 then the 500's behind home plate for $13.

Thanks for your help.

foltza
07-09-2007, 04:26 PM
check out a ticket broker like stubhub.com or any other online seller.
they have tickets from season ticketholders that get a discounted price. they had a few for the 5-7 dollar range for friday's game at least. they're usually better seats than you'll get from the ticket window also.

James B.
07-09-2007, 06:29 PM
check out a ticket broker like stubhub.com or any other online seller.
they have tickets from season ticketholders that get a discounted price. they had a few for the 5-7 dollar range for friday's game at least. they're usually better seats than you'll get from the ticket window also.

Wow! I really like those prices. I think that is how I will get my tickets. Thanks.

Ludwig Reds Fan
07-10-2007, 06:19 PM
It makes much more sense to pay 30 dollars a ticket, rather than pay 10 dollars for a ticket and then just move down in the 4th inning or so.

James B.
07-10-2007, 10:57 PM
It makes much more sense to pay 30 dollars a ticket, rather than pay 10 dollars for a ticket and then just move down in the 4th inning or so.

I have got 5 people in my family. I refuse to pay 30 dollars for a ticket. I am going to attend 2 games and that would cost me 300 dollars. I will just sit in the upper deck and save my money.

Carolina Red
07-10-2007, 11:00 PM
I will be in town for that same series, at least Friday and Saturday. Going to Indy for the Brickyard Sunday. I hope the Reds fans come out in droves and drown out all those arrogant Cubs fans!