PDA

View Full Version : No Edwin tonite Gonzo to the bereavement list Pedro Lopez at short

captainmorgan07
07-14-2007, 06:47 PM
I can see Edwin sitting one nite but two nites in a row is ridiculous. Last night i could understand but you should never sit the kid two nights in arow. Gonzo could be gone awhile depending on how sick his young son is. Im intersted to see what lopez can do at short.

BEETTLEBUG
07-14-2007, 06:55 PM
I don't understand the Ed E. either or Valentin start Moeller if you don't want to start Ross at leasted he can hit right handed.Belisle can't get break he gets Valentin his last couple starts and he was hurt by that.

Chi-Town Red
07-14-2007, 06:57 PM
yea this EE thing is not good. As stated in the ORG, either they are trying to showcase Freel, or EE is on his way out....one or the other...What if its EE going the trade route and not Dunn or Junior:confused:

BEETTLEBUG
07-14-2007, 08:27 PM
I hope not , he is right handed just what they need they are too lefty

keeganbrick
07-14-2007, 08:29 PM
I don't understand the Ed E. either or Valentin start Moeller if you don't want to start Ross at leasted he can hit right handed.Belisle can't get break he gets Valentin his last couple starts and he was hurt by that.

For one Moeller is gone. For two Moeller cant hit period. Cheers to Javy

BEETTLEBUG
07-14-2007, 08:41 PM
Moeller at least can catch better than Valentin.

Chris Sabowned
07-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Javie threw out Reyes, so I guess he catch a little bit.

reds44
07-14-2007, 10:52 PM
yea this EE thing is not good. As stated in the ORG, either they are trying to showcase Freel, or EE is on his way out....one or the other...What if its EE going the trade route and not Dunn or Junior:confused:
You can showcase Freel by playing him in CF every night. Not too difficult.

He's no better then Narron.

jimbo
07-15-2007, 12:18 AM
You can showcase Freel by playing him in CF every night. Not too difficult.

Unless they are showcasing him for a team who wants him as their third baseman.

mroby85
07-15-2007, 12:38 AM
couldve been discipline for the fly ball blunder with him and ross last night. that is kind of inexcuseable. not saying i wouldve benched him, but just a thought, im sure mackanin wasn't happy about that.

AmarilloRed
07-15-2007, 01:30 AM
I have expressed doubts in the past about Edwin, but even I want him to play everyday. It is early, but I am beginning to wonder if Mackanin has something against Edwin?:dunno: