PDA

View Full Version : My Re-Introduction...

KeyMastur
08-06-2007, 04:30 PM
I'm back. This time to be nice and cordial, as some thought I wasn't so nice last time.

No more inside information though, since I was blasted and labeled as a troll.

I'll try to add a little information to some of the threads, since I have better of a view than most.

I only ask that those of you who realize who I am, do not post my information, do not contact my on myspace. Don't accuse me of anything, for I have done nothing. (Those of you know what I'm talking about)

Respect my privacy and I'll respect you... :beerme:

reds44
08-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Welcome back?

Red Leader
08-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Welcome back, KeyMastur.

Redsland
08-06-2007, 04:40 PM
:welcome:

Mario-Rijo
08-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Quite interesting to see ya back, I must say I didn't expect to. Anyhow, congrats??

BRM
08-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Welcome back.

5DOLLAR-BLEACHERBUM
08-06-2007, 04:53 PM
Are you the Keymaster?

puca
08-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Welcome back KeyMastur.

Hopefully people will respect your privacy a bit more this time. I loathe witchhunts.

camisadelgolf
08-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Just to be clear, I didn't label you as a troll for having inside information; it was the way in which you gave it. You weren't cordial before, and you are now, so that's great; I'll try to be cordial to you, too. However, I might attempt to cordially express how good/bad you are at your job every now and then since it's occasionally relevant. Please don't take it personally, though. Before you came here and disrespected the board, I thought you were horrible at your job even in 2006.

KeyMastur
08-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Just to be clear, I didn't label you as a troll for having inside information; it was the way in which you gave it. You weren't cordial before, and you are now, so that's great; I'll try to be cordial to you, too. However, I might attempt to cordially express how good/bad you are at your job every now and then since it's occasionally relevant. Please don't take it personally, though. Before you came here and disrespected the board, I thought you were horrible at your job even in 2006.
Fair enough...

edabbs44
08-06-2007, 05:41 PM
Key in the house. Welcome back.

Patrick Bateman
08-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Welcome back. I'd be very pleased to have you continue posting some inside information. Nothing that would get you in trouble, but as a guy who would be very familiar with the AAA players (especially pitchers) I think everyone would be intrigued by what you have to say.

I think before, people were very suspicious of how you knew all of these transactions days before they actually happened. Redszone as a whole probably didn't do a very good job of welcoming you inton the fold, but IMO you have some cred now.

So anyways, I think this community will be more receptive of what you have to say now. So I think you should feel free to share any information that you feel comfortable sharing, and otherwise enjoy talking about the Reds.

REDblooded
08-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Definitely.......welcome back as an extremely credible poster. It's great to be able to read an opinion that is backed by relevance and insight beyond that of the normal baseball fan.

Also, good luck with the career.......despite what another poster may have said, I have a tough time calling somebody who has reached the upper levels of his profession "horrible at his job"......

OK, I take that back........forgot about "Tha DUNNER!"

Chi-Town Red
08-06-2007, 08:50 PM
welcome back Key...looking forward to hearing some more Reds news

AmarilloRed
08-06-2007, 11:58 PM
Welcome back to Redzone. I hope you enjoy your time posting on this Reds forum.

HumnHilghtFreel
08-07-2007, 01:19 AM
Glad to have you back. :)

remdog
08-07-2007, 07:06 AM
From time to time there has been speculation on this board as to whether any players read/post here. You seemed to have answered that question and I was personally intrigued by some of the things you posted.

Some here do put up defenses when someone posts 'insider information' because it's been done before by people that have none and are simply looking to cause problems on the board.

Hopefully you won't have any problems since, as indicated by your first post in this thread, your spelling and punctuation has improved to an acceptable level. ;)

Rem

RedsManRick
08-07-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm curious, how did you happen to come across the board?

Razor Shines
08-07-2007, 02:07 PM
I for one thought for sure you were a troll when you were saying that Bellhorn and EZ were coming up. I just really didn't think you really knew anything. Sorry about that.

Doc. Scott
08-07-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm curious, how did you happen to come across the board?

Yeah, echo that. I'm curious as well.

camisadelgolf
08-07-2007, 02:10 PM
After the Cantu thing, I figured KeyMastur had some connections to the organization. I just think it's a shame he had to have his job put in jeopardy before he decided to be cordial with people.

paulrichjr
08-07-2007, 02:14 PM

Let me get this straight

It should go without saying that Key has a little insight into baseball and handling pitchers that NONE of us on this board has.

In fact I would be willing to bet that he can hit the ball better and catch the ball better than everyone on this board.

Yet, his OPINION is somehow not relevant because he is not one of the top 61 at his particular chosen occupation. (notice the extra 1...Think about the Reds) But someone else who has never walked on a baseball field has an opinion that is more relevant????

I'm a financial planner so I guess whenever I make a comment (about baseball) someone can say that I'm a horrible financial planner so my opinon doesn't count.

Frankly I am excited to have him on the board and hope that I can learn something from him.

camisadelgolf
08-08-2007, 02:19 AM
Let me get this straight

It should go without saying that Key has a little insight into baseball and handling pitchers that NONE of us on this board has.

In fact I would be willing to bet that he can hit the ball better and catch the ball better than everyone on this board.

Yet, his OPINION is somehow not relevant because he is not one of the top 61 at his particular chosen occupation. (notice the extra 1...Think about the Reds) But someone else who has never walked on a baseball field has an opinion that is more relevant????

I'm a financial planner so I guess whenever I make a comment (about baseball) someone can say that I'm a horrible financial planner so my opinon doesn't count.

Frankly I am excited to have him on the board and hope that I can learn something from him.

Who said anything about his opinion not being relevant? In my opinion, he has some of the most relevant opinions on the message board. What I was saying is that I have some negative opinions about particular people in the organization, and before I knew of anyone from the organization visiting the board, those opinions were already formed, and I don't plan on holding back those opinions just because someone from the organization might read them. And as always, I'm not going to go out and say anything negative about someone unless I am willing to state my basis for it.

paulrichjr
08-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Who said anything about his opinion not being relevant? In my opinion, he has some of the most relevant opinions on the message board. What I was saying is that I have some negative opinions about particular people in the organization, and before I knew of anyone from the organization visiting the board, those opinions were already formed, and I don't plan on holding back those opinions just because someone from the organization might read them. And as always, I'm not going to go out and say anything negative about someone unless I am willing to state my basis for it.

After rereading what you said I guess I could have mis-read what you meant. I apoligize for that. I think I was tainted a little by some of your comments in the Hamilton thread that I felt went way too far and then reading this comment I felt that you were discounting him.

KeyMastur
08-08-2007, 12:08 PM
After rereading what you said I guess I could have mis-read what you meant. I apoligize for that. I think I was tainted a little by some of your comments in the Hamilton thread that I felt went way too far and then reading this comment I felt that you were discounting him.
he was. but it's ok. even Steve is entitled to his own opinions...

camisadelgolf
08-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the edit, GIK, even though I have nothing to hide. Congrats to Ryan for whatever he discovered on Google, though. I wonder if it was anything as interesting as what I found out about him.

KeyMastur
08-08-2007, 04:17 PM
check that site out entirely before you make a accusation kid. Names are deceiving....

Tommyjohn25
08-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Can we please stop this? I see no reason to have a grudge match here on the board, and I see no reason for anyones personal matters to be brought up under any circumstances either. If you don't like each other, there's an ignore button.

Tommyjohn25
08-08-2007, 04:29 PM
And welcome to the board Key, I have and will continue to appreciate any input you may have to this community.

Chip R
08-08-2007, 04:45 PM
I think this thread has run its course. If any of you would like to address KeyMastur or vice versa, do it via e-mail or PM. This isn't a forum for your personal issues.