PDA

View Full Version : someone please

jfleur87
08-10-2007, 01:44 AM
My roomate is constantly telling me that Josh Hamilton will never be able to stay healthy for a season because him immune system is shot due to his former addiction. I keep telling him to shut up mostly because he is annoying, but I think it sounds true, but my roomate is prone to making up facts. Is this a fact.

AmarilloRed
08-10-2007, 01:55 AM
I would not think it is true. He can get injured like any other player, but there is no evidence I know of that he has a deficient immune system.

Doro
08-10-2007, 02:02 AM
haha does he know what the immune system is? it fights against sickness. Has NOTHING to do with physical injuries. You cant say someone is injury prone after one season. If this continues into next season and the following season after that then yes you can argue he gets injured a lot.

You could argue after being out of the game and physical activity for awhile that he is a bit out of shape and that would lead to being prone to an injury. However, by the start of next season I would imagine he body would be more in baseball ready.

bounty37h
08-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Your roommate is either an idiot, or just knows how to get under your skin easily.

Driver62
08-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Your roommate is either an idiot, or just knows how to get under your skin easily.

Or both.

Blue
08-10-2007, 01:21 PM
I think his first DL stint was just shenanigans to get him some ABs at AAA. This might be his first real trip to the DL.

Chi-Town Red
08-11-2007, 08:11 AM
yea i think he needed a rest of sorts....his body wasn't ready for a 162 game schedule