PDA

View Full Version : Bengals v. Saints Pre-Season Game

WMR
08-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Thoughts?

A real shame that Chris Henry is such a headcase, because he's a helluva football player. The way he changed directions and eluded tacklers tonight was a thing of beauty.

Chuck Bresnahan is, undoubtedly, still the defensive coordinator of the Cincinnati Bengals. :rolleyes: Not sure what he is coordinating???

The Saints are going to have a great season.

uoduck1017
08-18-2007, 09:59 PM
I guess I wasn't aware that a player who is suspended for the first half of the regular season could still play in the pre-season.

WMR
08-18-2007, 10:00 PM
I guess I wasn't aware that a player who is suspended for the first half of the regular season could still play in the pre-season.

Yep, those decisions are "at the discretion of the Commissioner," IIRC.

WMR
08-18-2007, 10:01 PM
And oh yeah: whoever the play by play guy is for the Bengals broadcast, PLEASE stop saying "absotively," you're sounding really lame.

sonny
08-20-2007, 01:30 AM
Thats Paul Keils, The PBP for the Buckeyes. Absotively is kind of a catch phrase for him. I enjoy him. One of his most memorable calls was when Ginn ran a punt back for a TD against Michigan State and Paul says "Ginn ran through Michigan State's coverage like Mexican water through a first-time tourist."

RedsFan75
08-20-2007, 08:51 AM
Now that's funny!!!

I lost the last of the Reds broadcast because Dish, or NFL or someone's blackout rules cut me off when they chose to re-broadcast this game Sunday afternoon.

I don't understand that one at ALL!

Reds Fanatic
08-20-2007, 03:25 PM
Bengals suffered another injury in Saturday night's game. LB Eric Henderson broke a bone in his right wrist and is out for a long period time possibly even the season.