PDA

View Full Version : Reds in HD on Directv

durl
08-24-2007, 09:40 AM
I'm curious to see how many of you Directv HD subscribers that live in the Cincinnati market are getting the games that FSN broadcasts in HD.

I live in Nashville which is within the spotbeam of the MPEG4 HD signal and I've watched several games in HD. However, the last game on FSN-HD was not available to me (you guessed it, Yankees and Red Sox were shown) and tonight's HD game against the Marlins is not showing up on my guide.

robmadden1
08-24-2007, 01:58 PM
I am almost ready to jump over to driect tv or dish network since time warner is fscrewing my mom and i over. My uncle died in april we had the cable tv turned off then for no reason at all they cut roadrunner off then we had it put back on then they cut it off again and demaned the cable modem they even sent a guy out to his place when no one was thier. my mom was so pissed yesturday thay she called them and *****ed them out and told them to shove the modem where the sun don't shine lol. I am so ready to move to sat tv tired of the bull crap from Time Warner. For dish network or direct tv subscribers how much do you pay a month so i can tell my mom so she can decide if she wants to get it or not. UI told her we should since we get more channels for less money then we pay for Time Warner.

Lockdwn11
08-24-2007, 03:31 PM
I am almost ready to jump over to driect tv or dish network since time warner is fscrewing my mom and i over. My uncle died in april we had the cable tv turned off then for no reason at all they cut roadrunner off then we had it put back on then they cut it off again and demaned the cable modem they even sent a guy out to his place when no one was thier. my mom was so pissed yesturday thay she called them and *****ed them out and told them to shove the modem where the sun don't shine lol. I am so ready to move to sat tv tired of the bull crap from Time Warner. For dish network or direct tv subscribers how much do you pay a month so i can tell my mom so she can decide if she wants to get it or not. UI told her we should since we get more channels for less money then we pay for Time Warner.

We get 195 channels(Direct TV) including local channels ,NFL network, B10 Network, HBO ,Showtime and Stars we also get NFL sunday ticket , Zoom town wireless internet and phone for $120 a month threw Cinn. Bell

mole44
08-24-2007, 04:17 PM
Hell of a deal. I'm goina be switching to DT soon as well. To hell with Time warner

durl
08-24-2007, 05:11 PM
So, any insight on the availability of Reds games in HD via Directv? ;)

HalMorrisRules
08-25-2007, 07:51 PM
Channels 94 and 95 are national Dtv channels that show games from different regional sports channels. It really seems to be hit or miss. I am in the Dayton area and I have seen 2 or 3 in the last month to 6 weeks. 94 and 95 are not populated with program data more than two days in advance so you never know too far in advance and it is just a crap shoot on which games do get picked to be shown. Yankees and Red Sox games do seem to get more than their fair share though.