a) the reds winning percentage
b) cantu's batting averages at home and on road
c) the leagues batting average against majewski the last two years

RedsMightWin
09-27-2007, 10:12 PM
a) the reds winning percentage
b) cantu's batting averages at home and on road
c) the leagues batting average against majewski the last two years

Your percentage of stupid post and the percentage of awful ones?

reds44
09-27-2007, 10:26 PM
C

texasdave
09-27-2007, 10:37 PM
C is for consolation prize. And, if the Reds can't make the playoffs, a nice consolation prize is watching a New York team spit the bit. M-E-T-S choke! choke! choke! :beerme:

mound_patrol
09-28-2007, 10:53 AM

That response is unnecessary. If you don't like his post dont read them. Don't attack someone.

Chip R
09-28-2007, 11:16 AM

Buh-Bye.

redsupport
09-28-2007, 02:28 PM
I wonder if my percentage of stupid posts is higher or lower than majewski's ability to retire batters

SMcGavin
09-28-2007, 02:50 PM

OK, that probably wasn't necessary.

But redsupport, I looked at your last 7 posts, 6 of them were negative remarks about a bullpen guy. You started a different thread bashing Majewski, just like this one, earlier this week. He is not good, we all know, there really isn't a need to continually bash him. At the very least, create a master "Gary Majewski is Bad" thread and go post in there every time he blows a lead. No reason to have multiple threads saying the same thing.

ChatterRed
09-28-2007, 07:43 PM
I wonder if my percentage of stupid posts is higher or lower than majewski's ability to retire batters

Okay, that probably wasn't necessary. Attacking a a terrible relief pitcher who can't get anybody out is totally uncalled for on this board.

bigredmechanism
09-29-2007, 08:25 PM
yes. we live in a day and age where we need to be more sensitive of others feelings. i think if majewski read that hjis feelings would be hurt, and we dont like that in these parts.

apparently its only ok for adam dunn to get thrashed