PDA

View Full Version : Bengals-Dolphins on December 30th?

RedEye
10-09-2007, 12:11 PM
It could be an utterly meaningless game, but I just moved to Miami and I'm thinking about going. If I can find a few other Florida-based Bengals fans, my resolve will become even greater. Only problem is, obviously, the timing--right before New Years--but I assume that it will stay an afternoon game since it is possible that both teams will be out of the playoff hunt.

Anyone interested? If so, feel free to PM me or respond to this thread.

Johnny Footstool
10-09-2007, 12:42 PM
If you can fly me down to Miami, put me up in a hotel room, and fly me back after the game, I'm interested.

redsfanmia
10-09-2007, 01:58 PM
It could be history making if the Dolphins are going for a winless season. Cam Cameron is their coach and he is terrible, I am an Indiana fan and can see how that guy got a head coaching job anywhere again after what he did here.

RedEye
10-09-2007, 03:10 PM
If you can fly me down to Miami, put me up in a hotel room, and fly me back after the game, I'm interested.

Hence my suggestion that the interested fans be "Florida-based"... honestly though, if money were no object, I'd seriously consider it. I really want to go... but I'd rather not sit there, all alone in my "Do Your Job" longsleeve tee, among Dolphins fans.

OSUredsFAN
10-09-2007, 07:23 PM
I have a friend that lives down that way and I'm seriously thinking aout going down for the game. WHO DEY

macro
10-09-2007, 10:34 PM
If recent seasons are an indicator, the Bengals will enter this game at 8-7, needing a win to squeeze into the playoffs. If recent seasons are an indicator, they will not get that win.

WVRed
10-10-2007, 07:18 AM
It could be history making if the Dolphins are going for a winless season. Cam Cameron is their coach and he is terrible, I am an Indiana fan and can see how that guy got a head coaching job anywhere again after what he did here.

Beneficiary of Martyball.