PDA

View Full Version : Let's welcome Dusty to the Natti

Jr's Boy
10-16-2007, 04:02 PM
We need to all pitch in somehow and send him a case of toothpicks.:D

GoReds33
10-16-2007, 06:22 PM
We need to all pitch in somehow and send him a case of toothpicks.:DLet's start by getting him some pitching. Maybe he won't need toothpicks as much.:)

Redlegs
10-16-2007, 06:50 PM
I wasn't too crazy about it at first, but the more I thought about it, the more I like it. Dusty will command respect from his players. He'll get out there and fight for his team. He's intense and he wins more than he loses.

Welcome to the Queen City, Dusty. Go Reds!

Prf15
10-16-2007, 07:15 PM
I am interested to see how the players react to a manager coming in from the outside, does this show the players that management is serious about contending?

It will be a interested first month to see how this team looks.

gedred69
10-16-2007, 07:46 PM
I have been so against him getting the job, as I feel he is a coach for veteran players, rather than a young team like this one is. But hey, as a season ticket holder, somehow he got my cell phone #, and called me today saying how much he was looking forward to seeing me at Redsfest!! HaHaHaHa! I really think it was BC behind it, trying to soften me up for the soon-to-be skyrocketing price of lettuce, or everything else in the Fruits and Veggie food group:)

ThirdBaseCoach
10-17-2007, 05:54 PM
the "Natti"? you really use that term?

SMcGavin
10-18-2007, 12:55 AM
I have been so against him getting the job, as I feel he is a coach for veteran players, rather than a young team like this one is. But hey, as a season ticket holder, somehow he got my cell phone #, and called me today saying how much he was looking forward to seeing me at Redsfest!! HaHaHaHa! I really think it was BC behind it, trying to soften me up for the soon-to-be skyrocketing price of lettuce, or everything else in the Fruits and Veggie food group:)

Do you mean one of those recorded voice message things, or is Dusty actually calling season ticket holders? Either way that is pretty cool, I like the idea of our marketing team getting more contact with the fans.

Wallyposter
10-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Let's kill two birds with one stone. Get Dusty some quality pitching that will turn bats into tooth picks.