PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Schedule and Ticket Prices

NorrisHopper30
11-05-2007, 05:45 PM
http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/news/press_releases/press_release.jsp?ymd=20071105&content_id=2292635&vkey=pr_cin&fext=.jsp&c_id=cin

The Reds' home schedule was released last month. Interleague road games are scheduled at New York's Yankee Stadium from June 20-22 (Fri-Sun), at Toronto's Rogers Centre from June 24-26 (Tue-Thu) and at Cleveland's Jacobs Field from June 27-29 (Fri-Sun).

The 2008 season will be the last for both New York stadiums. The Reds play their final series at Shea Stadium, home of the Mets, from May 9-11 (Fri-Sun). They will make their inaugural visit the Washington Nationals' new stadium, Nationals Park, from August 1-3 (Fri-Sun).

Might have to go to one of those :eek:

We also play Boston at home June 13th, 14th, and 15th!

Degenerate39
11-05-2007, 06:19 PM
From C.Trent's blog

Official release on schedule, tickets

What does a 72-90 season mean for Reds fans? A $2 increase in many tickets.

Here's the official release:

CINCINNATI – The Cincinnati Reds today announced their full schedule, subject to change, and ticket prices for individual games at Great American Ball Park for the 2008 regular season.

The Reds' home schedule was released last month. Interleague road games are scheduled at New York's Yankee Stadium from June 20-22 (Fri-Sun), at Toronto's Rogers Centre from June 24-26 (Tue-Thu) and at Cleveland's Jacobs Field from June 27-29 (Fri-Sun).

The 2008 season will be the last for both New York stadiums. The Reds play their final series at Shea Stadium, home of the Mets, from May 9-11 (Fri-Sun). They will make their inaugural visit the Washington Nationals' new stadium, Nationals Park, from August 1-3 (Fri-Sun).

Ticket prices for most non-premium seating categories will increase $2, though the price of Bleacher Seats will drop to $7 from $10. There is no change in the price of a Terrace Outfield ticket ($19), while View Level seats will increase from $13 to $14.

Approximately 58 percent of the ballpark seats will be priced at $20 or less.

Premier Games pricing includes the Opening Day game against the Arizona Diamondbacks and the interleague series against the 2007 World Series champion Boston Red Sox (June 13-15). Select Games pricing includes games against the Cleveland Indians (May 16-18) and Chicago Cubs (September 5-7).

Season ticket packages purchased in full by January 31 - including current season ticket holder renewals in addition to new accounts - will save up to 23 percent over 2008 individual ticket prices. Season ticket packages renewed or purchased after January 31 will save up to 18 percent over 2008 individual ticket prices.

Deposits on 2008 season ticket packages can be made online at reds.com or by contacting the Reds’ season sales department at (513) 765-7500.

Gift certificates for the 2008 regular season are available in $10 and $15 increments. They can be purchased online at reds.com or by phone at (513) 765-7400. Gift certificates also will be available at Redsfest, scheduled for December 7-8 at Duke Energy Center downtown.

kbrake
11-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Going to New York for sure.

gedred69
11-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Going to New York for sure.

I can't imagine what it will be like to try to get tickets to Yankee stadium in it's last year. Maybe they will pull back and re-tool, so that the "loyal" Yank fans won't be so rabid about attending, so folks who "gotta' go to a game in the House that Ruth Built someday", can have our shot.

gedred69
11-05-2007, 07:48 PM
I wish they'd release the Spring Schedule now!! I time my annual trip around when they are playing Bosox and Twins in Ft. Myers, (Cheap hotel, I stay with my brother), and finish with a drive to games in Sarasota. I could book a flight soooo cheap right now!

GoReds33
11-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Boston here over the weekend? I smell sellout. I know I'm going. That place is gonna be packed with bandwagon Red Sox fans though. I can't stand bandwagoners.