PDA

View Full Version : TJ's the lone pro bowler for Bengals

Matt700wlw
12-18-2007, 04:17 PM
http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6539

Redhook
12-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Good for him, he deserved it.

I'm glad Chad was left off the team. His stats are still pretty good, but he's obviously had a down year for his standards. And he acts like a buffoon on the field. Too much pouting.

RedsManRick
12-18-2007, 04:31 PM
Pro-Bowl voting for skill position guys is like All-Star award voting if it were only based on HR.

SeeinRed
12-18-2007, 04:33 PM
IMO the only player other than Shayne Graham that deserved it. I'm not sure why I would say Graham deserves it because kickers are hard to evaluate, but he is as automatic as they come. TJ has been, without a doubt, the most consistent player on the team.

WMR
12-18-2007, 04:34 PM
Good for TJ. No one else deserved it WHATSOEVER.

CTA513
12-18-2007, 04:35 PM

I'm glad Chad was left off the team. His stats are still pretty good, but he's obviously had a down year for his standards. And he acts like a buffoon on the field. Too much pouting.

TJ does the same thing.

BuckWoody
12-18-2007, 04:46 PM
TJ does the same thing.
Yup. TJ and Chad are both high maintenance...they're damn good ball players though. Congrats to TJ!

Matt700wlw
12-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Frustration has reared its ugly head onto the field this season for the Bengals....and its evident.

At least this is something positive.

redsfanmia
12-18-2007, 05:23 PM

All Recievers pout when they are not getting the ball, Marvin Harrison acted like a 6 year old last season against the Eagles when he wasnt getting the ball.

Danny Serafini
12-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Chad Johnson is the first alternate, so there's still a decent chance he'll go. Graham is the alternate at kicker, but how many kickers actually pull out? Palmer is 3rd alternate at QB, and Levi Jones is 3rd alternate tackle, proof again that lineman voting is done almost purely on name recognition (although it is nice that he's at least building up name recognition).