PDA

View Full Version : Your Biggest Flaws

Dom Heffner
01-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Alright, I know many of us think we are perfect, but what are some of your biggest faults?

Mine would have to be gossiping. I just have to admit this, because I'm telling you, I dig some good dirt. It doesn't matter if it's on my relatives or Jessica Alba. I need to know who is doin' what to who.

Also- I have way too many ties. I have to remind myself sometimes that there are still just 365 days a year. And if that doesn't work, I have to remind myself that the average lifespan for a male is 71 years. :)

TeamCasey
01-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Impatience ..... hands down.

I also could be a better listener.

dougdirt
01-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Being too argumentative.

My lack of drive for certain things in my life.

Trying to be right all the time. (I guess that coincides with the first one)

TC81190
01-12-2008, 06:06 PM
I too am bad about gossip. Impatient too. I also think I'm always right. And I can be rather blunt when it comes to some things (i.e. I "tell like I see it.")

Other than that, I'm a saint, though. ;)

sonny
01-12-2008, 06:08 PM
I never make misteaks.

Patrick Bateman
01-12-2008, 06:09 PM
I am too smart

I am too good looking

I work too hard

Notice that my biggest flaws are actually my strengths (if you've seen "The Office" you'll know what I mean)

KittyDuran
01-12-2008, 06:32 PM
My dark sense of humor and my bluntness. Most of the time I keep them under wraps, but when I'm tired or stressed.. watch out!

KittyDuran
01-12-2008, 06:33 PM
I am too smart

I am too good looking

I work too hard

Notice that my biggest flaws are actually my strengths (if you've seen "The Office" you'll know what I mean)
You're too modest... :D

MrCinatit
01-12-2008, 08:02 PM
I expect everyone else to be as perfect as I am.

or something like that.

Bip Roberts
01-12-2008, 08:42 PM
my libido

KronoRed
01-12-2008, 09:24 PM
The vast amount of time I waste :(

(insert post count joke here)

WVRed
01-12-2008, 09:36 PM
I cuss
I smoke
I laugh at dirty jokes
My minor vices, man I know 'em well
I've closed down bars
I've lusted in my heart
My ex thinks that I ought to burn in hell
But the devil won't even notice when I die
Don't you figure he's got bigger fish to fry?:)

Seriously, I do cuss a lot. I keep a lot of things bottled rather than speaking out and acting on it.

Yachtzee
01-12-2008, 11:29 PM
Oh I don’t know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally, I’ll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don’t sue me.

guttle11
01-12-2008, 11:41 PM
I use too many Michael Scott references...

Cedric
01-12-2008, 11:54 PM
Responsibility. I've got ADD and sometimes my brain runs a mile a minute and I forget my task.

Reds Freak
01-13-2008, 01:22 AM
I cuss
I smoke
I laugh at dirty jokes
My minor vices, man I know 'em well
I've closed down bars
I've lusted in my heart
My ex thinks that I ought to burn in hell
But the devil won't even notice when I die
Don't you figure he's got bigger fish to fry?:)

Seriously, I do cuss a lot. I keep a lot of things bottled rather than speaking out and acting on it.

What do they call themselves? The Kung Pow Buckaroos or something? :)

GAC
01-13-2008, 01:41 AM
Responsibility. I've got ADD and sometimes my brain runs a mile a minute and I forget my task.

Me too. I have a hard time staying on task. I'm very hyper. At work they call me the "White Tornado" because when I'm done with my job I'm over helping others. I can't stay still.

I'm impulsive/impatient. I sometimes act (or react) before thinking jobs/tasks through. I seem to do things the hard way, though I'm getting much better as I've gotten older.

I don't read owner's manuals. Which complicates matters, because I can have a temper. ;)

GoReds33
01-13-2008, 01:46 AM
I take too many things for granted. Plain and simple.

SteelSD
01-13-2008, 05:08 AM
Procrastination.

I can get such a high volume of work done in such a short time, that deadlines have never meant anything to me because I can always hit them. Maybe I just need that last-minute "rush". I dunno.

GAC
01-13-2008, 05:14 AM
My wife says I'm very gullible. In other words, I believe just about anything other people tell me about themselves or various situations without further investigation. But the way I look at it, if it doesn't affect or concern me personally (or my family), what does it matter if someone wants to tell me a tall tale or exaggerate? No skin off of my back.

With some things I am very impatient. Yet with others I put it off and procrastinate. Just depends on what it is. I hate doing bills, balancing the checkbook. etc. I let stuff pile up until it has to be addressed. But when I do get to it I'm a perfectionist. It has to be done the right way (My way). I am very organized. You should see my filing cabinet. Everything from the hanging folders, the manila files, even the labels, are nice and neat with labels made from software I purchased. I got receipts saved for everything.

I have a HUGE sense of humor and very quick whit. Several family members and friends say I should have went into stand-up comedy with some of the stuff I come up with. The problem is I sometimes say the wrong things for the sake of a good laugh. My 12 yr old son has inherited this too. And he can be a real pain! :lol:

I think Dom needs to start a thread on what we think are our BIGGEST ASSETS ;)

wheels
01-13-2008, 11:02 AM
I am a very loud talker.

I used to think it was because my whole family is loud and all of that, but after a recent trip to the doctor because of an ear ache, he found that I had all kindsa junk impacted in both ears, so he used this water gun thing to suck all of it out of there.

Now, everything is very LOUD, and I talk quietly. I can't stand the sound of my own voice, and I don't know how others put up with it.

My best friend actually had to ask me to repeat myself more than once yesterday.

I also probably cuss more than anyone on the planet. I use the "f" word as punctuation.

I am also both a Nervous Nelly and a Panicky Pete. Everything has end of the world ramifications in my mind.

BoydsOfSummer
01-13-2008, 01:07 PM
Impatience. I'm also Lord of the Procrastinators. I have a low tolerance for bullcrap sometimes, which gets me in trouble.

*BaseClogger*
01-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Being too argumentative.

Trying to be right all the time. (I guess that coincides with the first one)

yeah... what he said

HumnHilghtFreel
01-13-2008, 01:50 PM

I think this is definitely my number one. I lose interest in things quickly and will completely change the direction I want to go with my life, which more often than not leads to a lot more standing around doing nothing than being productive.

Other than that, maybe being too awesome?

SunDeck
01-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Finishing things. I have great ideas but I can never manage to...Hey! Wanna ride bikes?

TeamCasey
01-14-2008, 05:06 PM
My temper over things that really aren't important in the grand scheme.

Highlifeman21
01-14-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm a wine snob.

I can only really work the ball left-to-right. When I hit it right-to-left it's a baby draw or a rope hook. No in-between.

I hate to clean.

I don't value prospects.

I can't, for the life of me, understand how people can eat various cuts of beef cooked to anything but rare or medium-rare.

Not being more sympatheic/apatheic towards Mac users.

The in-ability to see the true value as a player that is Norris Hopper.

I saw Titanic 4 times in the theater.

I once dated 3 girls at the same time for an 18 month period. Part of me thinks the flaw was getting caught.

I like the movie Toys.

I can't make scrambled eggs.

OldRightHander
01-14-2008, 06:24 PM
I'm going to work on my procrastination...someday when I get around to it.

I am extremely intolerant of stupid drivers. Sometimes when I'm in the middle lane and I see someone in my mirror come up behind and then go to pass on the right, I'll shoot over into the right lane just to keep the idiot from passing on that side. If I see one of those morons who wants to hang out in the left lane and not get over, I'll get in front of that person and then start slowing down until he eventually moves out of that lane. Maybe I view myself as some sort of unofficial cop or something.

WebScorpion
01-15-2008, 03:29 PM
I am a methodical perfectionist. If you want something done quickly, I am not your man.