PDA

View Full Version : After 31 years, HBO cancels the best sports show on television: "Inside the NFL"

WMR
02-08-2008, 04:14 AM
I want to know which idiot over at HBO made this decision. :(

:thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

A damn shame. What is going on at HBO?!?!?!?!?!

RBA
02-08-2008, 09:28 AM
I want to know which idiot over at HBO made this decision. :(

:thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown :thumbdown

A damn shame. What is going on at HBO?!?!?!?!?!

I like the show. But didn't think it should be on a movie channel. I'm sure a network/cable service will pick it up. But with commercial breaks.

Unassisted
02-08-2008, 09:56 AM
I haven't seen the show in about 10 years, since that's when my cable company started requiring a converter to subscribe to HBO. It probably cost HBO a fortune to produce this show since all of the game footage came from NFL films. Someone told me about 10 years ago that NFL Films charges $200/second for rights to use clips in another show and that fee has almost certainly gone up since then.

Is Len Dawson still on the show?

westofyou
02-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Yawn..... nothing like football updates days after the games.... George Michaels Sports Machine was more current.

Bip Roberts
02-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Yawn..... nothing like football updates days after the games.... George Michaels Sports Machine was more current.

I always thought it was fun to watch just because of the narrated highlights with in game voices added to it.

Rojo
02-08-2008, 04:25 PM
I only realized recently that it was still on.

deltachi8
02-08-2008, 05:21 PM

lets go to the machine....