PDA

View Full Version : What's up everyone?

BRB
02-27-2008, 02:36 PM
Hey everyone, wanted to Introduce myself. My name is Collin, I live just east of Cincinnati in the Clermont county area.

I've been a reds fan since I was born, My favorite player of a previous Reds team is Barry Larkin, and now I see myself loving Brandon Phillips just as much. I'm one of the few(I think)people who actually want to keep Ken Griffey Jr. in a Reds uniform for a few more years.

I'm very optimistic of the Reds making a good run next year into the playoffs and maybe even farther, with the emergence of our younger players and young players who we have acquired(Brandon Phillips, Jeff Keppinger, Jay Bruce, Homer Bailey, Edinson Volquez, Joey Votto, Jared Burton, etc.) The Pickup of Francisco Cordero, and the hiring of Dusty Baker. I believe this team will have a lot of good years to come.

I look forward to many good future years with the New Generation of Reds, and I also look forward to chatting with you all about it.

-BRB

redsfanfalcon
02-27-2008, 09:25 PM
Welcome...looks like your 3 teams are also my favorites. Look forward to many good discussions. You'll love it here...even though I don't always participate, I enjoy reading other insights and this site is great for baseball info.