PDA

View Full Version : OSU Pro Day..

Buckeye33
03-07-2008, 03:21 PM
I'll update this if any more info comes out later today, but the only thing that has been leaked was a couple 40 times.

Kirk Barton ran a 4.90

And the new "freak" Vernon Gholston improved on his combine time and ran a simply sick 4.58.

I really can't see Gholston getting past the Jets, Patriots, and Ravens.

I sure hope he goes to the AFC East. I sure don't want to deal with Suggs and Gholston coming at Palmer.

Hoosier Red
03-07-2008, 03:53 PM
isn't every day at tOSU Pro day?

Highlifeman21
03-07-2008, 04:49 PM
IMO, VG will be one of the best players ever to come from tOSU.

He's going to be on the same level as Julius Peppers, Dwight Freeney, etc....

Buckeye33
03-07-2008, 05:07 PM
isn't every day at tOSU Pro day?

This coming from a Hoosier who's basketball program hired a known cheater and then allowed said cheater to cheat again?

Maybe you were just joking, but .... I'm not sure Hoosiers should be talking trash to any other team fans currently.

Hoosier Red
03-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Indeed I was joking,

a little touchy?

*BaseClogger*
03-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Indeed I was joking,

a little touchy?

it gets old real fast...

Cedric
03-08-2008, 12:12 AM
I'll update this if any more info comes out later today, but the only thing that has been leaked was a couple 40 times.

Kirk Barton ran a 4.90

And the new "freak" Vernon Gholston improved on his combine time and ran a simply sick 4.58.

I really can't see Gholston getting past the Jets, Patriots, and Ravens.

I sure hope he goes to the AFC East. I sure don't want to deal with Suggs and Gholston coming at Palmer.

And Gholston did that on field turf. He was allowed to choose the faster astro turf and he choose the slower field turf. He's gonna go in the top five. Someone will trade up.