PDA

View Full Version : Video/Audio PAID content from MLB

Heath
04-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Please, please, please do not post ANY images that can be construed as "Paid" content from MLB. There is a reason why Marty Brennaman states the sentence "Express Written Consent".

Do not even post links, YouTube links, anything that would direct MLB or it's entities to come calling after RedsZone.

I'm not trying to be "Boss" here - but I am sure that Boss/GIK will add more to this as we move further.

Heath
04-03-2008, 03:56 PM
I have had already PM's accusing me of "overkill".

Folks, this is the same stuff that got us into hot water with BP and Baseball America.

Yes, it may seem we "fly under the radar", but taking chances like this is not prudent for the site.

Boss-Hog
04-03-2008, 11:24 PM
After doing a bit of investigating, I would like to reiterate what Heath said above - do not post links to any copyrighted or illegal material, regardless of whether or not the material is hosted here or on an external site. If other sites choose to knowingly violate the law, that's their prerogative, but for the long term interest of this site, we will not be doing it here. Thank you.

Boss-Hog
09-02-2010, 12:08 PM
All,

We've seen a fair amount of this happening lately, so as a friendly reminder, do not post any media containing copyrighted material.