PDA

View Full Version : Indians fan here

Arapahoe
04-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Just thought I would stop in and introduce my self. I'm a junior at tOSU and love everything Buckeyes related, Cavaliers, Browns, and Indians. Have been an Indians fan my entire life and always will be. I absolutely love going to games during the summer and eating stadium hot dogs and enjoying the baseball atmosphere.

I've visited this site on numerous occasions just have never registered. Personally, I love the way RedsZone is run. I think it's very professional and fan friendly -- away from those crap boards at ESPiN, Scout, official MLB forums, and what not.

One of my biggest hobbies right now is running my own fan forum. It's not Reds related or even baseball rather it's dedicated to the Buckeyes. My goal is to create and sustain the kind of community you guys have molded here. It's great.

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'm a big Indians fan (hope that's alright here) and follow them no matter what but I respect your organization and I definitely think you're headed in the right direction. It's also exciting to see one of my hometown friends in your system, LHP Matt Maloney. I think you guys got a steal out of him from the Phillies.

Good luck this season and I look forward to interleague play! :thumbup:

KittyDuran
04-12-2008, 11:40 PM
:welcome:
Some of us will be heading up to Cleveland and going to the Jake (not that other name...:p:) late June. If I get enough money I'll spurge on a Reds jersey with my last name on the back that will get more than a few thumbs up from the Tribe fans. :)

TeamSelig
04-13-2008, 11:50 AM
You should get along with GAC ;)

savafan
04-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Hey, if we can share a spring training complex, we can share a message board. Welcome.

paintmered
04-13-2008, 05:47 PM
Welcome. :)

redsfan1966
04-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Get off of our board! Just kidding--I am (of course) a die-hard Reds fan, but must give the Indians their due. Their ballpark (my wife, a Tribe fan, says I cannot refer to it as "The Pro") is outstanding (my fav), the area around it is fun to walk thru and stop to eat before or after a game, and the organization is definitely one to be modeled after to compete in MLB's current set-up.

Heath
04-14-2008, 10:01 AM
So, is there anyway we can get Andy Marte cheap?????

:D