PDA

View Full Version : remember dont bring in cordero

redsupport
04-19-2008, 03:13 PM
save him for next decade

bgwilly31
04-19-2008, 05:15 PM
hahaha.

You guys have to admit. Its slowly getting to the comical stages.

DTCromer
04-19-2008, 05:36 PM
hahaha.

You guys have to admit. Its slowly getting to the comical stages.

What? The fans reactions? If so, then I agree.

Remember, we had an offensive explosion of 4 hits today.

TheBigLebowski
04-19-2008, 05:55 PM
I sure hope Weathers has burned us for the last time. Enough of this crap.

And yeah - no excuses for this "offense" either. 4 hits off a guy the rest of the league destroys. Pathetic.

Hondo
04-19-2008, 07:03 PM
I just hope everyone here doesn't think calling up Cabrera, Hariston, or Phillips is going to save this team...

TheBigLebowski
04-19-2008, 07:07 PM
I just hope everyone here doesn't think calling up Cabrera, Hariston, or Phillips is going to save this team...

Certainly won't save it but it could definitely improve it. Well, maybe not Hairston..

bgwilly31
04-19-2008, 08:40 PM
how about Bruce....

Btw this offense could really use those josh Hamilton stats now couldn't it.

REDblooded
04-19-2008, 08:44 PM
how about Bruce....

Btw this offense could really use those josh Hamilton stats now couldn't it.

btw, edison volquez isn't this teams problem....

btw, the reds already have 2 guaranteed losses in their rotation (arroyo, fogg), would it be a better team with 3 guaranteed losses, like it would be without volquez?

Hondo
04-19-2008, 09:39 PM

btw, the reds already have 2 guaranteed losses in their rotation (arroyo, fogg), would it be a better team with 3 guaranteed losses, like it would be without volquez?

I have to agree with the Guaranteed Loss with Fogg, but Bronson Arroyo isn't a guaranteed loss... He will turn around his season... He just has to get some run support... He had something like 18 or 22 quality Starts last year. If he would have some run support and not feel pressure everytime out to throw a Complete Game Shutout. That might help too...

JBChance
04-19-2008, 09:41 PM

They're bringing Belisle up to start for Fogg. Fogg's headed to the pen for long relief.

Not sure if that's better or not. Can't hurt to try.

And I don't think Arroyo is an "guaranteed loss".