PDA

View Full Version : Reds Slam Milwaukee

redsupport
04-20-2008, 05:02 PM
The Red hot Reds paced by fine defense and towering hitting destroyed Milwaukee today 4-3. The Reds received clutch homeruns by third baseman Ray Knight and Catcher Hank Foiles. The Bewers received two unearned runs off reliever John Reidling in the 10th on an error by thirdbaseman Chris Sabo. The Reds game winning hit in the 10th was laced to center field by Ken Walters. The starting pitcher for the reds, John Tsitouris pitched well.

TheOnlyRedsFan
04-20-2008, 05:21 PM
O_o

Handofdeath
04-20-2008, 05:47 PM
The Red hot Reds paced by fine defense and towering hitting destroyed Milwaukee today 4-3. The Reds received clutch homeruns by third baseman Ray Knight and Catcher Hank Foiles. The Bewers received two unearned runs off reliever John Reidling in the 10th on an error by thirdbaseman Chris Sabo. The Reds game winning hit in the 10th was laced to center field by Ken Walters. The starting pitcher for the reds, John Tsitouris pitched well.

What will you do during football season, post game wrapups from 1988 for kicks?

paintmered
04-20-2008, 07:35 PM
redsupport, can you keep all these game wrap-ups to a single thread?

redsupport
04-20-2008, 07:43 PM
I only write them when the Reds win so there shouldn't be that many of them but sure I will abide by the suggestion

redlegs7089
04-20-2008, 09:00 PM
I only write them when the Reds win so there shouldn't be that many of them but sure I will abide by the suggestion

wow way to be a fan

redsupport
04-22-2008, 10:57 PM
big victory over la as the reds knock out starter Joe Moeller, home runs by infielder julian javier and outfielder gary varsho helped the reds. Newly acquired centerfielder cesar Cedeno had four hits and first baseman terry crowley had 3. Reds undefeated starter Steve Cooke got the win.