Ken Griffey Jr. rf
Brandon Phillips 2b
Joey Votto 1b
Edwin Encarnacion 3b
Adam Dunn lf
Paul Bako c
Aaron Harang p

Per Fay

No way, not again. I can't watch the Reds with Patterson leading off anymore.

TheBigLebowski
05-12-2008, 04:33 PM
He went away from it for a couple days but, with any good junkie, you never bet against the backslide.

OesterPoster
05-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Yes, let's move Dunn further down in the lineup. That's brilliant.

Jerry Narron
05-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Even I made better lineups than that when I was manager.

captainmorgan07
05-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Right about now it doesn't matter where Dunn hits he's crap at the plate right now. I have to agree though patterson is like bad re runs they show on tv during the day. We've seen it all a million times and it's still bad everytime we tune in. When will dusty ever change the channel.

Rounding Third
05-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Right about now it doesn't matter where Dunn hits he's crap at the plate right now. I have to agree though patterson is like bad re runs they show on tv during the day. We've seen it all a million times and it's still bad everytime we tune in. When will dusty ever change the channel.

Dunns on base is still about 130 points higher than our leadoff hitter

killuminati35
05-12-2008, 05:40 PM
So far I've tried to overlook the lineups, because, quite frankly, I didn't think it mattered with this offense; but MY GOD, I can't take Patterson starting and leading off anymore. The only thing is, there aren't many better options.

CRedsLarkin11
05-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Harang is starting tonight boys, it really doesn't matter where we put them in the lineup, they are taking tonight off.

Hondo
05-12-2008, 06:17 PM
Harang is starting tonight boys, it really doesn't matter where we put them in the lineup, they are taking tonight off.

This team has to start swingng the Bat for Aaron... If they can just win 4 or 5 in a row. They are right in the middle of it again. Just PLEASE do not run Beilise out there ever again!

ChatterRed
05-12-2008, 07:08 PM
I made better lineups than that in my nightmares.

I did have one bad night of sleep though when my nightmare got out of control and the lineup looked like this:

Patterson
Patterson
Patterson
Patterson
Patterson
Patterson
Patterson
Patterson
Ross

Hondo
05-12-2008, 07:09 PM
I made better lineups than that in my nightmares.

I did have one bad night of sleep though when my nightmare got out of control and the lineup looked like this:

Patterson
Patterson
Patterson
Patterson
Patterson
Patterson
Patterson
Patterson
Ross

Who "is" on first?

CWRed
05-12-2008, 08:04 PM
So far I've tried to overlook the lineups, because, quite frankly, I didn't think it mattered with this offense; but MY GOD, I can't take Patterson starting and leading off anymore. The only thing is, there aren't many better options.

Yes there are other options. Like ANYONE else on this team leading off. Dusty has Kepp back in the right spot but Dunn and EE where they are is stupid. Dunn is struggling but his OBP is still near .400. He should never bat anywhere other that 2nd or 3rd. Ever. BP should never bat cleanup unless it's against a lefty and Jr. should not be 3rd. Bako remains hot so bat him 7th and CP 8th. Actually CP should not even be on the team.

Maybe the Cubs would just take back Baker and CP. For nothing. Or maybe we can throw in Josh Fogg.

schmidty622
05-12-2008, 08:20 PM
1. Keppinger SS
2. Dunn LF
3. Encarnacion 3B
4. Votto 1B
5. Phillips 2B
6. Bruce CF
7. Griffey RF
8. Bako C
9. Pitcher

Why not? Because Dusty is a moron thats why.

Rounding Third
05-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Who "is" on first?

Probably nobody. :thumbup:

goreds2
05-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Corey Patterson cf
Jeff Keppinger ss
Ken Griffey Jr. rf
Brandon Phillips 2b
Joey Votto 1b
Edwin Encarnacion 3b

Adam Dunn lf

Paul Bako c
Aaron Harang p

Per Fay

No way, not again. I can't watch the Reds with Patterson leading off anymore.

Dunn hit a SAC FLY tonight.

:party:

OesterPoster
05-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Dunn hit a SAC FLY tonight.

:party:

Which earns him another game in the 7 slot. :D

HeatherC1212
05-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Dang, Griffey dropping that pop fly took about ten years off my life tonight! We were at the game and it happened not too far in front of us. I think our entire section was so stunned we didn't know whether to scream or boo. The other players looked pretty shocked too. If he wouldn't have caught that other fly ball in the inning, I think the crowd was ready to riot, LOL :laugh:

Good game though and a nice win....even if it was a little more dramatic than I wanted it to be, LOL :lol:

BLEEDS
05-13-2008, 08:26 AM
So of course CP goes 4-5. DARNITALL, now he's good for the rest of May, if not the season, in Dusty's mind...

PEACE

-BLEEDS