PDA

View Full Version : Privledges???

cbusredsfan
05-16-2008, 11:00 AM
How do I get privledges to post on the Old Red Guard?

smoke6
05-16-2008, 11:20 AM

Someone has to die...

Boss-Hog
05-16-2008, 04:58 PM
Please read the "About Us" section.

redsfanmia
05-16-2008, 07:10 PM

Include stats into every post, say convincingly that Adam Dunn is the greatest player in the history of the sport, talk about Dusty Baker being an idiot, and do lots of brown nosing.

Raisor
05-16-2008, 08:53 PM
Include stats into every post, say convincingly that Adam Dunn is the greatest player in the history of the sport, talk about Dusty Baker being an idiot, and do lots of brown nosing.

For someone that doesn't seem to like the ORG, you've tried awfully hard to get in it.

dougdirt
05-16-2008, 09:36 PM

Hmmm.... I don't recall ever thinking Adam Dunn was ever the best player on his own team (except in the minors), so I don't think thats good advice. I agree with the second part, although I don't think its going to get you anywhere. As for brown nosing.... how does one brown nose on a message board?

And welcome (kind of.... you joined nearly a year ago and are making your first post?) cbusredsfan

redsfanmia
05-17-2008, 10:01 PM
For someone that doesn't seem to like the ORG, you've tried awfully hard to get in it.

I have not applied to get into the ORG since the last change and have not asked to be nominated by anyone for admittance.