PDA

View Full Version : Doc Rodgers

gobucks106
06-19-2008, 09:13 AM
This guy on 1530 is horrible! He's bad enough on extra innings on 700 WLW he's almost unbearable at 9:00 in the morning. I realize they are moving guys around because guys are takling vacation but this guy is boring. I don't mind Mark Amazon or Nick Brunker but this guy is horrible. I'm ready to switch over to ESPN 1360. How this guy was ever in the Baltimore front Office is beyond me.

big boy
06-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Agreed. However, Brunker is only a little better. He says the same thing over and over. I was listening this morning and he said that Patterson should no longer be in the lineup for 5 minutes straight in 20 different ways. I guess that is because he doesn't have any calls and has to say something.

NorrisHopper30
06-19-2008, 01:00 PM
Doc > Brunker

nineworldseries
06-19-2008, 01:20 PM
I completely agree; I've even started threads about him before. He repeats himself over and over again. He talks about his kids and himself all the time instead of the Reds during Extra Innings. He says "uh" and "um" dozens of times per minute and stutters. He's not a good speaker or a professional radio guy. It's brutal to listen to him.