PDA

View Full Version : Chat thought

nate
07-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Howdy

I don't know if anyone would be interested in this but I'll just throw it out there. What do y'all think about making separate chat rooms for Reds, Bats, Lookouts, Sarasota, Dragons and Mustangs games? Or, maybe just Reds chat and a "Farmers only" room.

Don't know if anyone's interested but it seems the minor league forums are fairly active during games and sometimes, with the way the Reds play, it might be more interesting to follow the minors.

Just a thought!

Boss-Hog
07-07-2008, 08:39 PM
I have no problem adding more rooms within chat if the interest is there. If it is, I think a separate room for all the minor league games would be the way to go, at least to start. Nice idea.

nate
07-07-2008, 08:42 PM
I have no problem adding more rooms within chat if the interest is there. If it is, I think a separate room for all the minor league games would be the way to go, at least to start. Nice idea.

Yeah, in retrospect, it probably only needs to be the Reds and then all minor league teams for now.

camisadelgolf
07-09-2008, 03:37 PM
I don't use chat often, but if I saw there were a minor leagues chat, I'd probably spend more time there than the Reds chat.