PDA

View Full Version : Has Volquez hit a Wall(Boss Hawg gave me specific permission)

redsoxfriend
07-09-2008, 11:07 AM
I am a 35 year old Die Hard Red Sox fan born in Newport, R.I. I was wondering about Volquez, who I may deal for in a big$ fantasy league. I would be giving up Burrell. I am a bit worried looking at Volquez's peripheral numbers over his last few starts. He has really started to level off, which is to be expected after his phenomenal start. I am just wondering if you guys have noticed anything watching him lately? Does he appear to be laboring? Are his pitches still moving? Has his velocity on his fastball taken a significant dip?

Also, what the hell is wrong with Harang? I picked him up in an NL only keeper league..he was ok his last start but what was that abortion he put out there last night? Same questions with him...do you guys see anything wrong with his pitches?

Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I have always respected the Reds organization and look forward to following their resurgence..(Especially the players I have like B-Phillips and Harang.

Macro are you kidding me??? Boss-Hawg told me to start a thread in this forum. I told him exactly what would be in the thread. So Macro..how exactly would you be able to introduce yourself if you were not afforded the opportunity to start a thread?

redsoxfriend
07-09-2008, 11:14 AM
disregard.

redsoxfriend
07-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Actually no..I was right;)

Boss's quote was .."Welcome...go ahead and start a thread in the Introductions and Site Feedback forum".

Start a thread means start a thread..which is exactly what I did. Why did you close my thread Macro?

paintmered
07-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Actually no..I was right;)

Boss's quote was .."Welcome...go ahead and start a thread in the Introductions and Site Feedback forum".

Start a thread means start a thread..which is exactly what I did. Why did you close my thread Macro?

I don't speak for Macro, but I'm guessing it had something to do with the topic being something other than introductions or site feedback.

camisadelgolf
07-09-2008, 04:20 PM
This forum is open to all members and should be used for introductions, questions about site rules and any other feedback.

I think it's clear what is implied.