PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Seat Questions

Shaknb8k
07-15-2008, 10:21 PM
I just got a couple Diamond Seat tickets for saturdays game and I was wondering if there is anything I need to know about sitting down there for those of you all who have been there. I know food is included but thats it. How do you get to the seats inside the ballpark and any other information would be nice.

If you couldnt tell I definatly should not be anywhere near those seats but me and my dad figured why not try it once and what a better day than when they will be inducting the new hall of famers. Thanks in advance for the advice.

schmidty622
07-15-2008, 10:33 PM
I dunno anything about them, just eat and drink a lot to make up for the amount that I have spent down there over the years.

mole44
07-15-2008, 11:01 PM
Get there early and come hungry. There is a buffet you can enjoy before the game. The food was OK when I went, a little too gourmet for me. Yes everything is included but the bartenders and waiters/waitresses will expect tips. What we did was tip the bartender when ever we got a drink at the bar, but just tipped our waitress a nice amount at the end of the night. Since she waited on us the whole game, it was just easier, plus she was super nice.

Redsfanao
07-15-2008, 11:12 PM
I coach high school baseball in Columbus. My assistant coach and I decided as an end of the school season reward, we would buy a couple of Diamond seats. So, we did two weeks ago against the pirates. Here's what I can think of to tell you:

Get to the game two hours early. The Diamond Club, which is right behind your seats has a huge buffet which is included and is only right before the game starts. If you get there early enough you can get seats in the Diamond club where you can see the Reds players going to and coming from the clubhouse. The food at the buffet was amazing. They had prime rib, a shrimp dish, a bunch of different salads and soups, and great desserts. The night we were there, they had a crepe bar and had cheesecake and brownies. You have a waiter/waitress while you're in the club who takes care of your drinks. There's also a bar where you can walk up and get drinks if you choose.

We entered the Diamond club in the parking garage underneath the stadium. There is an entrance which is exclusively for the Diamond Club. Ask one of the parking attendants and they should be able to point out where you need to go.

Once you're in your seats you again have a waiter/waitress who comes to see if you need anything at the top of every inning through the top of the 7th. You can pretty much get anything from ice cream, to pretzels, hot dogs, hamburgers, shrimp, chicken fingers, etc. You can also order any beverage you want and they'll bring it to you.. When we got there they told us the bar in the Diamond Club would be open 30 minutes after the game was over. But, the game we saw went into extra innings, so it was closed when we left.

Overall, it was a great experience. We decided we would like to make a trip to the Diamond seats an annual event. I can't wait until next year. The seats are amazing as well. If you have any specific questions, I'll be happy to answer them if I can. Have a great time!

Ghosts of 1990
07-16-2008, 12:05 PM
Have sat there 5 times. Will be sitting there a week from friday against Colorado. best seats in baseball. No joke.

robmadden1
07-16-2008, 05:41 PM
I have sat down thier probably 50 times. We never got prime rib when I was thier. But not saying they never had it but never got it on the days i had ticket for down thier lol. The crepes sound really nice.

mole44
07-16-2008, 06:07 PM
Prime rib, man, when I went we got freakin turkey :(

justincredible
07-17-2008, 09:04 AM
I've sat there for a game each of the past three seasons. Definitely get there early and come hungry. The food is outstanding.

bgwilly31
07-17-2008, 12:50 PM
. best seats in baseball. No joke.

I would have to absolutely agree.

Get there not only hungry BUT thirsty of course.

The only thing that irritated me a bit was some of the stuck up Half ass baseball fans that were around me.

Give you dirty looks for standing up and cheering in important parts of the game.

So just ignore those buttholes.

justincredible
07-17-2008, 02:31 PM
I would have to absolutely agree.

Get there not only hungry BUT thirsty of course.

The only thing that irritated me a bit was some of the stuck up Half ass baseball fans that were around me.

Give you dirty looks for standing up and cheering in important parts of the game.

So just ignore those buttholes.

I agree. The people that sit there because they have tons of money, not because they love baseball, drive me nuts!

AFalcon10
07-19-2008, 12:15 AM
One day.. I will sit in your seat... enjoy it for all of us