PDA

View Full Version : ''Federal Agent''/Cubs fan arrested at GABP

Jr's Boy
09-08-2008, 12:01 AM
http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=821aea41-0bfe-4a4e-bb96-ca2b4735a48d

Good ole Cubs fan's.:thumbup:

Moosie52
09-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Well, heck, he is a federal agent. I wonder how long it took him to figure out he would be in bigger trouble if he didn't keep his mouth shut about that. :eek:

Jr's Boy
09-08-2008, 03:10 PM
TSA,not FBI or local Police which he was claiming.

BurgervilleBuck
09-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Typical Cubs fan.

I was at the game yesterday. Too many Cubs fans. I passed by one section that had a sign reading "Wrigley Field South". I informed the owner he misspelled "Sucks".

gedred69
09-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Typical Cubs fan.

I was at the game yesterday. Too many Cubs fans. I passed by one section that had a sign reading "Wrigley Field South". I informed the owner he misspelled "Sucks".

I am not a violent person, (too old), but Cubbie fans make my blood boil! Arrogant, rude, obnoxious, stupid, and unable to maintain alcohol consumption. (I drink to have a good time, not to be a major pain to everyone around me). A lot of Cards, Brewer, and Indian fans come to games at GABP, totally different scene. I have found them to be enjoyable. And, the Cards and Brewers fans hate the Cubbie fans as much as I do, so it ain't just Cincinnati.............:D:D