PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the Sunday game recorded?

freestyle55
09-22-2008, 01:04 PM
Just wondering if anyone happened to catch the Sunday game on a DVR or something...I took my wife and son to the game (his first) and he was on the jumbotron coming right out of the 7th inning stretch, but I wasn't sure if that made the tv or not...the guy filming had the FSN Ohio hat/shirt on, but not sure...

If anyone still has it recorded, I would be very grateful if they could check and see if there's a baby with giant cheeks (my son) coming out of the 7th inning stretch commercials...

:pray:

redlegs7089
09-22-2008, 04:40 PM
i dont think the game was on teh fsn ohio at least i didnt see it on

batsfan
09-23-2008, 11:28 AM
i dont think the game was on teh fsn ohio at least i didnt see it on

From the Reds website:

SCOREBOARD MEMORIES
Were you caught on camera? Participants in pregame and in-game promotions at Great American Ball Park are able to purchase the footage shown on the video board from the Reds Marketing department by calling (513) 765-7100 or by visiting www.reds.com. For $25 you can purchase a VHS or DVD copy of the event. All videoboard footage is not recorded, so be sure to ask the Marketing representative if your special moment is available.

I don't think it would be on tv, so this is your only shot...

freestyle55
09-23-2008, 03:07 PM
From the Reds website:

SCOREBOARD MEMORIES
Were you caught on camera? Participants in pregame and in-game promotions at Great American Ball Park are able to purchase the footage shown on the video board from the Reds Marketing department by calling (513) 765-7100 or by visiting www.reds.com (http://www.reds.com). For $25 you can purchase a VHS or DVD copy of the event. All videoboard footage is not recorded, so be sure to ask the Marketing representative if your special moment is available.

I don't think it would be on tv, so this is your only shot...

Thanks, I didn't know about that!

Stephenk29
09-23-2008, 04:53 PM
To bad the Royals didn't have a package like that. I made an appearance on the jumbo for the hat shuffle game.