PDA

View Full Version : Old member, new name

smoke6
10-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Hey ya'll. Formerly smoke6. I have no idea why i can't access my old account. I figered I'd just start fresh. :beerme:

I guess this should be in the Intro thread.

*BaseClogger*
10-10-2008, 04:34 PM
:laugh:

I'm sure you have no idea why you can't access it...

Boss-Hog
10-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Per your request, I emailed your password to you at your registered email address (under your old name).

smoke6
10-10-2008, 07:38 PM
Per your request, I emailed your password to you at your registered email address (under your old name).

Thanks Boss, but I never received an e-mail (today). :confused: I did get one last time I requested one, but it kept saying my 5 logins were used. I've tried EVERY password I've had on my account and none of them work.

*BaseClogger*
10-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Woops, I thought your old login had been suspended based on your new account name. My comment was inappropriate. Sorry...

:redface:

smoke6
10-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Woops, I thought your old login had been suspended based on your new account name. My comment was inappropriate. Sorry...

:redface:

HAHA, I wasn't suspended. No worries.:beerme:

Boss-Hog
10-11-2008, 05:51 PM
I merged your accounts and resent your password to your other email address. As I mentioned in the previous email I sent you, AOL was likely mistakingly marking the password reminder email as spam.

smoke6
10-11-2008, 10:34 PM
I merged your accounts and resent your password to your other email address. As I mentioned in the previous email I sent you, AOL was likely mistakingly marking the password reminder email as spam.

Thanks BOSS, we're back in business. Sorry to be a pain in the tail.