PDA

View Full Version : Did 3 people from Sun deck go to ORG?

Ghosts of 1990
10-27-2008, 09:34 PM
Just saw in another forum that 3 people from the forum might have gotten the 'call up'. Anyone know who it was? Congrats:confused:

Bip Roberts
10-27-2008, 09:54 PM
meh

Newman4
10-27-2008, 10:17 PM
Nah. I'd rather be here.

Ghosts of 1990
10-27-2008, 10:24 PM
yea it doesn't make a difference to me. I don't know what the policy is anyways. If its 3 a year... that isn't very much. I just hope someday they let us start the game threads here.

aerontg
10-28-2008, 11:34 AM
If it didn't make a difference to you, why start a thread about it??? Personally, I think the concept of getting 'called up' is rather silly. It's just an internet board, lol. But, hey, I guess they have their opinions as to why they would rather not read what certain people write. :D

Ohioballplayer
10-28-2008, 12:41 PM
I have been here a long time, and honestly I dont care about being called up, I just care about simple baseball chatting, and the fact of not having game threads in this forum makes me a little ill.

schmidty622
10-28-2008, 01:24 PM
I have been here a long time, and honestly I dont care about being called up, I just care about simple baseball chatting, and the fact of not having game threads in this forum makes me a little ill.

Don't you know that we are all just a bunch of rabble? We don't deserve game threads, we can hardly even feed ourselves or understand what OBP means.

Ghosts of 1990
10-28-2008, 02:26 PM
If it didn't make a difference to you, why start a thread about it??? Personally, I think the concept of getting 'called up' is rather silly. It's just an internet board, lol. But, hey, I guess they have their opinions as to why they would rather not read what certain people write. :D

Just wanted to know how the community works more. Just curious. Shame on me.

Ghosts of 1990
10-28-2008, 02:27 PM

I think next season I'm got a good idea for somewhere that we can have a live game thread...... it will be even better than a game thread.

GoReds33
10-28-2008, 02:28 PM
I wish it was me. No such luck. My last vote was really lopsided against me. Not really sure why.

schmidty622
10-28-2008, 03:06 PM
I wish it was me. No such luck. My last vote was really lopsided against me. Not really sure why.

How do you know when a vote occurs? If you are elected can you turn it down.

I am just curious, I know I don't have a shot due to multiple infractions and a 2 week ban.

Orodle
10-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Yeah, I was in the ORG once. I was in the ORG for 21 days - the 21 greatest days of my life. You know, you never have to click the back button in the ORG, somebody else types for you. It was great. You hit soft keys for typing practice, the monitors are like cathedrals, the internet connections all have customer support, and the women all have long legs and brains.

kentjett
10-28-2008, 05:09 PM
I thought u just had to have a certain amount of post. I must be wrong.

mroby85
10-28-2008, 05:19 PM
I honestly don't understand the whole thing, all it does is divide the Reds fans. They should all be put into one. If people really know what they're talking about, I don't see why they need a pat on the back or accolade of someone telling them that.

DannyB
10-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Yeah, I was in the ORG once. I was in the ORG for 21 days - the 21 greatest days of my life. You know, you never have to click the back button in the ORG, somebody else types for you. It was great. You hit soft keys for typing practice, the monitors are like cathedrals, the internet connections all have customer support, and the women all have long legs and brains.
:thumbup:

ChatterRed
10-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Someone pm'ed me and said they were going to nominate me to the ORG. I never heard back from them. Maybe I haven't been around long enough?

Stephenk29
10-28-2008, 11:46 PM

classic:notworthy
haha

WMR
10-29-2008, 01:05 PM

:lol:

smoke6
10-29-2008, 01:55 PM

EXCELLENT POST:beerme:

camisadelgolf
10-29-2008, 03:31 PM

I laughed out loud at this. I hope your posts in the Sun Deck are just as good--I'm going to keep an eye out for them just in case you're ever up for election.

Orodle
10-29-2008, 04:40 PM
most people dont seem to agree with my opinions on this board so dont get your hopes up :)

Boss-Hog
10-29-2008, 05:30 PM
This issue has been debated ad nauesum and the rules are what they are. Based on past history and some of the above responses, I don't see anything constructive coming out of this thread, so I'm closing it. If you have questions, I suggest first reading the "About Us" section that is presented to you upon registration; if you have other specific questions, please PM an administrator.

To address the original question, there is no set number of people who receive access each year - it's purely based on receiving 75% of votes from ORG members who participate.