PDA

View Full Version : A late introduction...

Farnsie
12-03-2008, 06:50 PM
I thought, why not? Been a member for a few months and even though I have written a lot I still read the threads as much as I can, normally every day. I'm 19 years old and lives in Gothenburg, Sweden. I started to get into baseball right before this season and I can't really say what got me into the Reds. The first game I see was Marlins against some team I don't remember and D-Train was lights out. I was hooked, on baseball that is. I guess I leaned a little towards Reds but the tipping point was when I saw Cueto's debut, oh boy! Anyway, since then I tried to watch at least a game per day (sometimes whatever game was available) and right now I'm eager to see the Reds this offseason. It's a shame this beautiful sport has so little interest here in Sweden.

Thanks for reading!

nate
12-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Skol!

*BaseClogger*
12-03-2008, 10:48 PM
This right here is really cool! :)

jojo
12-04-2008, 09:56 AM
I thought, why not? Been a member for a few months and even though I have written a lot I still read the threads as much as I can, normally every day. I'm 19 years old and lives in Gothenburg, Sweden. I started to get into baseball right before this season and I can't really say what got me into the Reds. The first game I see was Marlins against some team I don't remember and D-Train was lights out. I was hooked, on baseball that is. I guess I leaned a little towards Reds but the tipping point was when I saw Cueto's debut, oh boy! Anyway, since then I tried to watch at least a game per day (sometimes whatever game was available) and right now I'm eager to see the Reds this offseason. It's a shame this beautiful sport has so little interest here in Sweden.

Thanks for reading!

I've got several bootleg concerts in my collection from Gothenburg (always great sound quality). Gothenburg rocks!!!!

nate
12-04-2008, 10:03 AM
I've got several bootleg concerts in my collection from Gothenburg (always great sound quality). Gothenburg rocks!!!!

http://d11885738.u33.surftown.nu/images/swedish-dance-bands-033.jpg

westofyou
12-04-2008, 02:10 PM

Thanks for reading!

Head to Finland and catch some Pesäpallo.

Farnsie
12-04-2008, 08:36 PM
just noticed... how the hell did I miss the official introductions-thread?!

WMR
12-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Hey Farnsie, are you a Zlatan Ibrahimović fan? What is your favorite club team?

Farnsie
12-05-2008, 07:44 AM
Wouldn't call myself a fan but I got nothing against him. A lot of people here in Sweden actually dislikes him, for some unknown reason. But I see him as one of the greatest football players in Sweden, ever! Leeds United A.F.C for the win!

Mario-Rijo
12-06-2008, 11:36 PM

Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the Reds fanbase Farnsie! I don't know much about your country except I hear the women are pleasing to the eye.