PDA

View Full Version : Hello

RedsFanInOKC
12-28-2008, 09:31 PM
I'm Josh. I'm 17 and a Lifelong Reds fan living in Oklahoma City, OK. I'm a Junior in High School. I was born in Cincinnati and only lived ther till I was two, but have made numerous road trips to Atlanta (Living in SC), To Cincy,Chicago and St. Louis (Living in Indianapolis) and Houston, Denver, Phoenix and St. Louis (Living in Oklahoma City).

I bleed Red's Red and follow the Reds all through the season. Always read the Reds Website , The Cincinnati Enquirer, MLBTradeRumors and any other good site to find Reds Info.

My favorite players are Edinson Volquez, Joey Votto and Jay Bruce.

I just love my Reds.

On a side note, I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome (Autism) when I was about to Start Elementary School and thankfully they say it's something that enables me to know so much about Sports and remember stats and what not.

GO REDS!

Ron Madden
12-28-2008, 09:45 PM
:welcome:

Boss-Hog
12-28-2008, 10:41 PM
Welcome to the board.

macro
12-28-2008, 11:19 PM
...thankfully they say it's something that enables me to know so much about Sports and remember stats and what not.

I'd say there's a good chance you'll fit in quite well around here. :D

Welcome.

Handofdeath
12-29-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm Josh. I'm 17 and a Lifelong Reds fan living in Oklahoma City, OK. I'm a Junior in High School. I was born in Cincinnati and only lived ther till I was two, but have made numerous road trips to Atlanta (Living in SC), To Cincy,Chicago and St. Louis (Living in Indianapolis) and Houston, Denver, Phoenix and St. Louis (Living in Oklahoma City).

I bleed Red's Red and follow the Reds all through the season. Always read the Reds Website , The Cincinnati Enquirer, MLBTradeRumors and any other good site to find Reds Info.

My favorite players are Edinson Volquez, Joey Votto and Jay Bruce.

I just love my Reds.

On a side note, I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome (Autism) when I was about to Start Elementary School and thankfully they say it's something that enables me to know so much about Sports and remember stats and what not.

GO REDS!

Well, if you live in OKC you're not too far from Binger the hometown of Johnny Bench. If you haven't been there to visit, you should go.

When you do, tell Goober I said hey.